March Purchases!!

I JUST ordered these on Coach.com.
It looks like the red is sold out in the patent leather coin purse!
Hurry girls!

HAMPTONS LIMITED EDITION PATENT COIN PURSE BRASS / EMERALD
$78.00

PIECED LEATHER WRISTLET/ MULTICOLOR
$148.00

ERGO HANDBAG KEYFOB BRASS / TURQUOISE
$38.00

Happy Girls Day, everyone! For girls day, hubby gave me money to go to the outlet and I picked up the Legacy Striped Madison. I love it! Will post pics after my baby goes to bed.

made it through the outlet with buying ANYTHING, which was a total bummer. but i got some small things to tide me over:

from boutique, the purse size perfume (love it!) and the pink mini skinny. also bought signature cleaner, but that's no fun! (and WHY oh WHY does my coach not carry the agenda refills i need?!)
Picture003.jpg

from tj maxx: a baby bag, that i'm HOPING will work for my school stuff. i wanted a messenger style with a LONG strap. not sure if it'll work yet. but, eh, it was $200.
Picture004-1.jpg

made it through the outlet with buying ANYTHING, which was a total bummer. but i got some small things to tide me over:

from boutique, the purse size perfume (love it!) and the pink mini skinny. also bought signature cleaner, but that's no fun! (and WHY oh WHY does my coach not carry the agenda refills i need?!)
Picture003.jpg

So cute... congrats... making mental note....:rolleyes:

I purchased Mayra Wedge Sandal in Bronze and the Heather Pump in Black. These are my first pairs of Coach shoes. I really went to try on and purchase the Mayras but when by bf saw the Heathers he fell in love with them. They were stunning and I needed black shoes so I decided to get both.

I just ordered online the emerald patent coin purse. I was trying to hold off til the pce (hoping i get one) but I got nervous when the red sold out. Now I can't buy anymore until (and if) I get the pce coupon.

K, so I got my emerald and red patent coin purse two days ago, but then when the red one sold out, I got scared that the white one will too. So I just bought the white online five minutes ago. So now I'm gonna have three :shame: .

Picture003.jpg

from tj maxx: a baby bag, that i'm HOPING will work for my school stuff. i wanted a messenger style with a LONG strap. not sure if it'll work yet. but, eh, it was $200.
I'm loving the punch skinny. I would love a bag in that color. congrats!