March Purchases!!

I got my leather Large Gallery Tote in the mail yesterday and I love it!! I have the smaller Gallery Tote in black signature but I think the bigger size will work better for me, especially during the winter. I wanted one as soon as I saw them on the website but I couldn't quite swallow the $458 price tag. I picked this up on eBay for $228! I couldn't be happier! :nuts:

lggall.jpg

bagologist: That blue is stunning! What a gorgeous color! Congrats!

Liz: I am anxiously awaiting your pics of that ergo tote! I tossed around the idea of getting the turquoise large tote, then the smaller tote, then back to the large camel tote! I ended up with the large camel simply because I needed to use my store credit! But maybe later if I really love the turquoise I can get a hobo! Anyway, I bet it's gorgeous!

Forgot to add: Mokoni: That gallery tote is beautiful! I love the black with the gold hardware! And great price!

I had a good month on eBay. I am spending those revenues on a new "things."

I ordered the Ergo Khaki Signature Tote and the pear Mini Crossbag. I will post pics when I receive them. :smile:

I bought myself a small Signature Stripe agenda from ebay the other day and just recived it today. I'm now using it as a wallet.

I also went to the coach outlet and got myself a keychain.

Here are some pictures...

IMG_2091.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg

Oh, and I ordered a Signature Stripe skinny mini to match my new agenda. I'll make sure to take pictures once it gets here.

Okay....so technically the shoes are the only thing actually purchased in March, but since I didn't receive the other stuff until yesterday (and I don't feel like finding the Feb thread), I'm posting everything here.....khaki/white Katelyn sneakers, white hamptons weekend tote (still deciding on it though), legacy stripe wristlet, and the Carly wristlet in khaki/angora!!

Oh, and pics were taken with the Blackjack because I couldn't wait for camera batteries to finish charging....

Attachments

• khwhsneaker.jpg
    khwhsneaker.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 118
  • whtyelhamp.jpg
    whtyelhamp.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 128
  • legacystripewristlet.jpg
    legacystripewristlet.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 133
  • carlywristlet.jpg
    carlywristlet.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 158
The totes are beautiful, the black leather is classy and the blue sig stripe I love. Liz I cannot wait to see your tote.

Spoiled you got some of my list there. I love the Katelyn's and you new Hampton is adorable as well as your two wristlets.

Signature stripe in crimson is one of my favorites too and all I got was the swing back in that but I cannot wait for winter for that color.