*** March Purchases - Come show them off! ***

Well, I've been on a spending spree with RM lately! There's still 3 more bags on my wishlist: a regular MAC, cupid and mini cupid! :biggrin: lol!

I got the mab tote mini in azure this week and its so gorgeous! Will be posting more loot in subsequent posts because usually mine doesn't go through the system when I type my message through my laptop :/ hope this works!

:love:

Oh you have the best colours on these man mini tote! I love to have a mini Cupid as well but she doesn't make them in any new colours anymore! I really hope she has a bright pink in silver hw soon!!

Thank you! I managed to get the plum and azure off eBay at a cheaper deal! (Juz that shipping charges killed me ) the leather is so different from the new mab tote minis as the neon pink leather is so much sturdier and not as squishy!

Yeah I want 1 mini cupid in gunmetal hardware :sad: but I'm fine with the one on sale at Barney's Warehouse! Hahaha

So, I've been bad... I've gotten myself two Mini MAC's this month - but excuses... Friends and Family Sale and the other one was on sale.

Totally justified - even if its only me that thinks so.

Oh, and the opportunity to get something with Rose Gold Hardware - its like I didn't even stand a chance :biggrin:

And in case anyone wants to know - the Pink and Gray was on sale for $137 (amazing, right?) and the Rose Gold with the Rose Gold Hardware is a Made in NYC that I got for $180 during the Friends and Family Sale (also, amazing) - both purchased off the Rebecca Minkoff website.

Attachments

• IMAG0328.jpg
    IMAG0328.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 335
  • IMAG0330.jpg
    IMAG0330.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 332
  • IMAG0333.jpg
    IMAG0333.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 337
  • IMAG0335.jpg
    IMAG0335.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 337
So, I've been bad... I've gotten myself two Mini MAC's this month - but excuses... Friends and Family Sale and the other one was on sale.

Totally justified - even if its only me that thinks so.

Oh, and the opportunity to get something with Rose Gold Hardware - its like I didn't even stand a chance :biggrin:

And in case anyone wants to know - the Pink and Gray was on sale for $137 (amazing, right?) and the Rose Gold with the Rose Gold Hardware is a Made in NYC that I got for $180 during the Friends and Family Sale (also, amazing) - both purchased off the Rebecca Minkoff website.

Beautiful MAC mini scores! I also bought two things from RM FF sale!! I should post some pictures here as well lol. Don't you just love thr quality of the made in NYC bag?!

Nice! Do a collection post! I'd love to see your MAB and MAM! :smile:

Thanks! I want to myself but I have not gotten to doing it since it takes some time and effort to put out and stuff all those bags for the family pics. Due to lack of storage space, only some are stored stuffed. Since the MAMs/MABs are generally smooshy, I am able to store them unstuffed too without causing so much creasing.

Also, I might get a heart attack when they are all out and I'm able to count how many they are!! :smile:

Btw, here are some of them from my previous reveal threads. These are not all. :smile:

http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/my-first-mam-to-arrive-836396.html
http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/my-new-rm-lots-851969.html

Thanks! I want to myself but I have not gotten to doing it since it takes some time and effort to put out and stuff all those bags for the family pics. Due to lack of storage space, only some are stored stuffed. Since the MAMs/MABs are generally smooshy, I am able to store them unstuffed too without causing so much creasing.

Also, I might get a heart attack when they are all out and I'm able to count how many they are!! :smile:

Btw, here are some of them from my previous reveal threads. These are not all. :smile:

http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/my-first-mam-to-arrive-836396.html
http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/my-new-rm-lots-851969.html

Oh wow u have lots of them!!! I love the MAB minis!

One of my best purchases from ebay :biggrin: MAB Mini in Plum! The seller really took great care in the bag, looks completely brand new! YAY! It even came with extra tassels and care cards but no dust bag!

One of my best purchases from ebay :biggrin: MAB Mini in Plum! The seller really took great care in the bag, looks completely brand new! YAY! It even came with extra tassels and care cards but no dust bag!

Great find, she really is in like new condition! I love that plum color with the gold hardware, so beautiful. Enjoy your new bag!