MARCH/APRIL **new Bal acquisitions!**

This is what dreams are made of! :love: :heart:

I'm still not gutsy enough to get a Work, it seems a bit uncomfortable without the shoulder strap and I guess it can get pretty heavy if filled to the top.
Thanks!
I’m thinking of using it as more of a tote. I sold my weekender because it was too big. Hoping a work (or s series of works) will take its place.

Reactions: andral5
My new Rouge Theatre Work (thanks to @kerryisntreal)
I love this style. I don't know if it's practical for my life, but Works drape so nicely on the arm and shoulder. I may never wear short sleeves again. The color is a little deeper IRL.
View attachment 5391421View attachment 5391422
How beautiful !!!! I am deeply in love ! I have a violet work and it can either be a great carry-on or if not full it is a beautiful hand held purse. I get so many compliments everywhere I go with it….but this colour is something special, rouge theatre is a beautiful red indeed

How beautiful !!!! I am deeply in love ! I have a violet work and it can either be a great carry-on or if not full it is a beautiful hand held purse. I get so many compliments everywhere I go with it….but this colour is something special, rouge theatre is a beautiful red indeed
Thanks! I keep looking at it adoringly. So I think I'll find some way of making it work!

My new Rouge Theatre Work (thanks to @kerryisntreal)
I love this style. I don't know if it's practical for my life, but Works drape so nicely on the arm and shoulder. I may never wear short sleeves again. The color is a little deeper IRL.
View attachment 5391421View attachment 5391422
HOLEY MOLEY .. look at that leather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Rouge Theatre color is spectacular and then adding that absolutely FABULOUS Chevre leather??? .. PERFECTION!!!

Well, well, well .. I'm going to be starting off the Month of May with a new purchase of an item formerly in my collection .. HA HA HA, any guesses (and of course, I will be posting it when I receive it)!!!

Reactions: english_girl_900
Finally here :graucho:
View attachment 5392535
Needs some color touch ups and a nice protective coating and then this baby is good to go. There's a small stain on the front bottom left. Hopefully, the black protection spray from Collonil will take care of that. Will try tomorrow. One of the tassels is ripped off partly. Oh well...
Still happy :yahoo:
I’ve lived in mine since I bought her, enjoy!

Nope, yet again .. the super-duper Boobie-scooper found another one!!! Wasn't really looking per se, but all of a sudden, up she pops on Vestiaire Collective (and it's funny - I rarely look there)!!

She was calling your name… telepathically. It happens to me sometimes and it freaks me out. So, I usually end up buying that one LOL.

I am really over TRR. I bought these two velos, sorry for the crappy pix, I was in a hurry. A bronze and a lagon. The lagon was listed as "heavy discoloration throughout". It literally only has minor color loss at the corners, it's beautiful. The long strap is kinda wonky, probably from storage, but no big deal. It was listed as not eligible for return, which was fine, cuz it was super cheap. The bronze, however, was NOT listed as ineligible for returns but came with a tag saying as much, while the lagon has no tag on it whatsoever. While the bronze is beautiful, there's a huge difference in the length of the long strap. (The bag is actually slightly larger, too.) The photo shows the lagon strap on the shortest hole with the bronze strap on the longest. There's quite a difference and the top of the bronze sits really dang high xbody. So now, if I want to return the bronze, I'm going to have to go to battle with TRR. Then I'll probably get stuck with another credit, forcing me to buy from them again. :tdown: Maybe I'll just suck it up. Has anyone use strap extenders with their Bals?

20220520_145532.jpg20220520_145828.jpg

Reactions: Dmurphy1