Marc Jacobs Sofi

Yeah, I prefer bags without the labels plastered all over them. I just feel like I'm screaming for attention...I do have a couple though, only because I just really like the bag.

ashakes, I am actually from West Virginia!!! But I've been living in Dayton, Ohio for ten years since college and now the "real world". What part of Ohio are you from?

I was born in Chicago, but raised in Ohio, near Toledo. My b/f lives in Dayton right now though (where he grew up as well). Did you go to WSU? I went to THE Ohio State University. lol :smile:

A West Virginian huh? You aren't going to go singing "Country Roads" are you? haha :P I have a close friend that went to WVU for undergrad and he would often sing that to me, especially in a drunken state. :roflmfao:

Actually, I have been known to belt a line or two in my less than sober times, lmao. I went to THE University of Dayton (you Ohio State people are soooo extra, lol :P ) I hope to move to a bigger city in another year or so...my boyfriend's hoping the "purse phase" will have blown over by then. HA!

"...take me home.....country roads....to the place......i beloooooong...."

I've seen the Petrol at the MJ boutiques, I haven't noticed it at the other dept stores, but you might want to see if Nordies has it.

I love this bag in bordeaux. There's a cute barrel shaped bag from this line that is really adorable as well.

Actually, I have been known to belt a line or two in my less than sober times, lmao. I went to THE University of Dayton (you Ohio State people are soooo extra, lol :P ) I hope to move to a bigger city in another year or so...my boyfriend's hoping the "purse phase" will have blown over by then. HA!

"...take me home.....country roads....to the place......i beloooooong...."

Better be careful...Megs and Vlad went to THE Ohio State Univ. too. LMAO

The purse phase will never go away, if anything your taste and price tag will only get more insane as mine has. :P

I'm not gonna lie, I like the "Country Roads" song! I've been known to sing a few verses in a drunken stupor as well. :roflmfao: Nice to meet another Ohio gal on here!