Marc jacobs related, but not a purse...need help please...

jcookgurl

Jul 25, 2006
i have been getting some great mj clothing pieces on ebay lately, all authentic and from reputable sellers...i am in love with this dress (see link) but am concerned about the fact that is it pretty inexpensive and coming from asia (both can be red flags)...the seller's feedback is good and i am really tossed up about whether or not to purchase it...it really looks authentic to me, but who knows...

please lend me your insight if possible...

sincerely,
a lover of all things mj:yes:

I'm not a clothing expert, but I'd be cautious. They don't show a photo of the interior of the dress or the inside tag. I'd be curious about the dress' interior since you'd get a sense of the construction and quality, i.e. whether it's real or fake...

Well, the buttons look good, but the tags seem a bit iffy & off kilter...although, it could just be a function of the photo and how it's laid out. Cute dress, but I'd be highly circumspect with regard to MJ clothing from China.

i agree...i thought the buttons looked good, and the stitching didn't look bad...but that crooked label is what really threw me off...and then of course the fact that it is coming from china...i think the dress is darling...but i have decided against it...i just can't bring myself to wear possibly fake MJ....it wouldn't do justice to him....

Anything from China is too much of a chance for me. You should check ioffer out, because I've seen fake MJ clothing listed there. If you see that dress, then stay away!!