Marc Jacobs Official Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Yay....you guys are here. So, I couldn't sleep this morning and I always go on to Ebay and check what's there and I bought..........this!!! I have no idea of the true size, because it says something different than the other measurements online....take a look and tell me what you think....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=290300854420#ebayphotohosting

I hope it's the Robert Leslie and not some mini version of it....who knows? The price was right.

RORO! that's an INSANE price! congrats!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

RORO! that's an INSANE price! congrats!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Isn't that nuts???????? I was like......."Um.....is it real, can't be, it is......gotta get it!!" I feel comfortable, because Decades is a super reputable store here in L.A. that sells stuff from celebs, stylists, designers, etc. I wanted one of those bags, but most were too small. I hope this one is medium sized. I could deal with that. Ha ha....the free shipping sealed the deal. LOL

Oh, Yay....you guys are here. So, I couldn't sleep this morning and I always go on to Ebay and check what's there and I bought..........this!!! I have no idea of the true size, because it says something different than the other measurements online....take a look and tell me what you think....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=290300854420#ebayphotohosting

I hope it's the Robert Leslie and not some mini version of it....who knows? The price was right.

omg! what a deal! that's amazing, roro! congrats! as far as i know, there's only one size of the robert leslie.

Dawn, how is Medifast going? I love to see your ticker. Congrats. I need to get serious. I have been PMS'ing and being very bad. I ate a red velvet cupcake yesterday. I need someone to slap me into gear.

Isn't that nuts???????? I was like......."Um.....is it real, can't be, it is......gotta get it!!" I feel comfortable, because Decades is a super reputable store here in L.A. that sells stuff from celebs, stylists, designers, etc. I wanted one of those bags, but most were too small. I hope this one is medium sized. I could deal with that. Ha ha....the free shipping sealed the deal. LOL

there was a story in Marie Claire or Allure about how celebs get all this free stuff and make their assistants put it on ebay or take it to consignments shops. I would LOVE to work at one of those shops and see all the goods as they roll in! could you imagine?!?!

Tad, I was hoping you would be here, since you are the expert on these bags. Have you seen the Robert Leslie in person? I have only seen Debbie and Jennifer. I was wondering how it compared in size to Jennifer. Jennifer was still on the small side, but it was not something that I could not deal with. Debbie is way too small for me, but I love it. I have been searching for pics online and I have seen a few of the Leslie that look pretty decent sized. Not too big, but enough so that I could carry my essentials.

Dawn, I know!! If this was put up on E-bay for that price, can you just imagine the stuff that never makes it? I would soooo be raiding those deliveries before it ever made it to the floor. The listing says it is rated a #3...like new, but no dustbag or authenticity card. I am fine with that, but I still think it is odd they priced it so low. Maybe they weren't familiar with the bag. Whatever...I am not going to question it!!!

Dawn, how is Medifast going? I love to see your ticker. Congrats. I need to get serious. I have been PMS'ing and being very bad. I ate a red velvet cupcake yesterday. I need someone to slap me into gear.

it's going really well! thank you for asking :heart:

i have been TERRIBLE and weighing myself every day which I know i shouldn't do- but as of today (LOL) i have lost 17.5 lbs! i use my official Monday weight so of course it could be more or less on that day...but it's really motivating. I ordered my second month of food, am all stocked up, and feel great.

My doctor's goal for me was 25 lbs but i think i'm going to stick to 50 before i try to get pregnant again.

i do miss pizza. every single day. but i know i'll have it again and it's not going anywhere. i have a piece of extra dark chocolate every now and then and that helps satisfy the chocolate monster inside of me. ;)

Tad, I was hoping you would be here, since you are the expert on these bags. Have you seen the Robert Leslie in person? I have only seen Debbie and Jennifer. I was wondering how it compared in size to Jennifer. Jennifer was still on the small side, but it was not something that I could not deal with. Debbie is way too small for me, but I love it. I have been searching for pics online and I have seen a few of the Leslie that look pretty decent sized. Not too big, but enough so that I could carry my essentials.

it'll definitely be the size you're looking for then. it's larger than the jennifer. it's my second favorite style out of the memphis line. i'd love to score the beige one at saks. i can't wait to see your pictures. this is an insane deal. i was looking at the rest of decades's stuff and they're all well priced. i almost pulled the bin trigger on the chanel jacket.

Thanks, Tad. It was difficult to determine from the pics. Sometimes, things look so much smaller or bigger than what they are. Plus, their measurements seemed a bit off from other sites. Everyone has a slightly different measurement for this bag, so I was a little nervous about what I was buying. It looks like a great style, though. I love that you can carry it either on the shoulder or hand-held and I love that it has two compartments inside. I think it's going to be great. I am so excited to see it.

Waking up early is a blessing and a curse. I have found my most amazing deals on ebay early, early in the morning, but then I end up spending money that I hadn't planned on. I have bought so many bags lately. I need to slow down, but these deals keep popping up. I guess I am going to have to sell something on Bonanzle. I just have way too many bags and I am running out of room!

Thanks, PM!! I had to share it with you guys. I was so excited and I wanted to scream! I knew you all could relate to how crazy this was. I don't think my husband and daughters (or my dog!) could truly appreciate what an insane deal that was.

Whatcha girls think of this bag? I think I'm in trouble! :sweatdrop:
%21BN49BV%21%21mk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-D8EjlLlzKDlBJr-OrrZNw%7E%7E_1.JPG

PM....That is one of my all time fave bags. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I always pick up that bag when I go to Nordstrom. Heloise is such a great style. What is that color? I don't know the official name. It reminds me of caramel. That Chloe leather is to die for. It is glazed. I have a Heloise (a little different style) in green and the leather is so shiny, but distressed. I think it is a great combo. Are you going to get it???

Status
Not open for further replies.