marc jacobs hudson

1. What do you think. Is the MJ Hudson a "classic" bag or will it scream 2006 next year? I have the Muse bag, which I think is a classic bag that can be used for many years, but am up in the air about purchasing a Hudson.

2. I personally think it´s a bag that can be worn forever. (Nap has is a cheaper price ,770dollars, than loads of others if youre thinking of buying Designer Fashion - NET-A-PORTER.COM) It goes with pretty much anything you wear.

3. This bag is TDF! I think you will be able to carry this bag for a long time. I get loads of compliments and it seems to go with everything (I got Chili).

4. Love this bag - a gorgeous bag is a gorgeous bag. If you love it then go for it.

5. I don't think Hudson screams trendy, most of MJ bags are classic looking. =)

6. I agree with bag.lover! MJ bags are classic

I got the Hudson in Chili and love it! I say go for it :yes: :flowers:

7. I agree. It's classic. And you'll get oodles of compliments on it!

8. Scratch that, I forgot the price was in pounds :lol:

9. Can anyone post pics of this bag in the chili/dark blue? I've heard of these ghost colors, but have yet to see them. I'm in LOVE with the dark brown with caramel stripes. May have to get that when I go to NY...

10. Here's a pic of my Chili Hudson. I would highly recommend it :tender:

chili.jpeg
  11. Pelinaka, do you find that you use the middle compartment of the bag (that doesnt have a clasp or closure)? I mean, it seems like kind of a waste of space as I'd be too afraid to put anything in it since it wouldn't be secured.

How do you feel about it after using it. I really love the Hudson and want to get one, although I'm hesitant that it doesn't have a clasp to close it like the Blake does.

12. mpark, not at all. I put my wallet and keys in the zippered compartment but everything else I put in the middle. It's a little hard to explain, but when you're holding the bag the middle isn't open anymore. I hope I made sense :lol: :shame:

13. I agree. I zip my wallet up, but everything I need quickly, I put in the middle compartment. It doesn't hang open at all. I guess the only concern would be if you kicked your bag over and everything dumped. But this bag is pretty deep. Mine has tipped onto its side in the car a couple of times and nothing has fallen out. My only negative is that sometimes I forget which side zip I have things stored in.:lol: You'll love this bag!

14. georgiegirl, thank you! I'm glad someone understood what I was trying to explain :upsidedown: What color did you get? :flowers:

15. i just got this bag in the dark brown...i haven't used it yet..it is still in its dustbag and i am still in the phase of staring at its beauty!:yahoo::yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice