marc jacobs hudson

yogagirl

O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
What do you think. Is the MJ Hudson a "classic" bag or will it scream 2006 next year? I have the Muse bag, which I think is a classic bag that can be used for many years, but am up in the air about purchasing a Hudson.

Can anyone post pics of this bag in the chili/dark blue? I've heard of these ghost colors, but have yet to see them. I'm in LOVE with the dark brown with caramel stripes. May have to get that when I go to NY...

nerdphanie said:
Can anyone post pics of this bag in the chili/dark blue? I've heard of these ghost colors, but have yet to see them. I'm in LOVE with the dark brown with caramel stripes. May have to get that when I go to NY...

Here's a pic of my Chili Hudson. I would highly recommend it :tender:

Attachments

• chili.jpeg
    chili.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 337
Pelinaka, do you find that you use the middle compartment of the bag (that doesnt have a clasp or closure)? I mean, it seems like kind of a waste of space as I'd be too afraid to put anything in it since it wouldn't be secured.

How do you feel about it after using it. I really love the Hudson and want to get one, although I'm hesitant that it doesn't have a clasp to close it like the Blake does.

mpark, not at all. I put my wallet and keys in the zippered compartment but everything else I put in the middle. It's a little hard to explain, but when you're holding the bag the middle isn't open anymore. I hope I made sense :lol: :shame:

Pelinaka said:
mpark, not at all. I put my wallet and keys in the zippered compartment but everything else I put in the middle. It's a little hard to explain, but when you're holding the bag the middle isn't open anymore. I hope I made sense :lol: :shame:

I agree. I zip my wallet up, but everything I need quickly, I put in the middle compartment. It doesn't hang open at all. I guess the only concern would be if you kicked your bag over and everything dumped. But this bag is pretty deep. Mine has tipped onto its side in the car a couple of times and nothing has fallen out. My only negative is that sometimes I forget which side zip I have things stored in.:lol: You'll love this bag!