Marc by Marc Jacobs Softy Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hiiiii :smile:

Can someone tell me in which colour does the Marc by Marc Jacobs Softy Tote come?:confused1:

And where can I see more bags from Marc by Marc Jacobs. Maybe older one too.

Thanks for helping.

Best wishes :heart:

2. Hi: Check out www.zappos.com - They have the best MbyMJ selection on-line I believe.

3. as far as i can remember, they come in ivory, camo green, and espresso brown. i actually ordered a ivory one from nordstrom before, and returned it because it's gigantic!! I am 5'6 but it still looked HUGE on me, i am all for big bags and all but if half my body can hide behind a bag it's not a good thing. hope this helps

4. I just got one about 2 weeks ago in green.. it is big and i am 5'3''... but I was thinking about using it as a travel bag... hmm... still deciding..

It is on sale at Nordstrom right now... 33%... You can call your nordstrom and they can find it for you and ship it to you for free... (at least that's what my SA told me) and all 3 color(Chalk, Green, Orangelish color) are on sale right now..

5. hi brtracy-

I was wondering which Nordstrom you purchased the Softy tote from at 33% off? I want to purchase one for my mom's bday, but nordies online is still showing full price, so I will contact the store directly. Thanks! :smile: