Marc by Marc Jacobs Mouse Flats

b00mbaka, thank you SO much for that link! They have 8's and 8 and 1/2s! Can't wait to get my hands on these babies:idea: Thanks everyone for all your great advice!

So happy you found them!! You gotta post modeling pics when you get them, i love the silver, if I didnt have the pony hairs i would def have gone for it too! you got a fab price!! :smile::yahoo:

Marc Jacobs mouse flats in white... So comfy! Just got them 30 min ago, in a big sale!

P1030304.jpg

P1030307.jpg

P1030309.jpg

lily25 - i love them in white! I'm usually not into white shoes but those are just so cute, I can see you wearing them w/ so many different things! Congrats!!

It's a misconception that white flats are hard to wear. I wear them in winter with opaque tights, in spring with jeans, in summer with summer dresses. They are very versatile. I'm glad I managed to score the mouse flats (for a good price), I think they are one of MJ's biggest hits. I haven't see any whites on the street, many blues but no whites! I feel unique lol!!! (hides in shame, head exploded from pride and hot air):P