Man's Bag? Isn't is a shame :(

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey ladies
    couldn't resist not posting this beauty on the forum...sooooooo nice and wicked...isn't a shame its a man's bag?

did anyone see it in person?

Attached Files:

2. wow that's a cool looking bag.

3. Wow, it's really nice. Nothing to stop you buying it because it's technically a men's bag!

4. afriad it will look odd on me :sad:

5. Well it's not the clearest picture and I'd never seen it before, but I'm sure it wouldn't look odd. I find that most of LV's men's bags are really quite unisex.

In any case, I think it's much harder for a man to pull off a woman's bag (though many do manage it very well) than vice versa. If you love it, I say go for it!!

Does anyone know the price and name of the bag, btw?

6. I think its gonna be called
    Scott Campbell dragon bag

7. It doesn't look to me as man's bag

8. ^I don't think so, either. If you like it, go for it. Looks like it'll cost a pretty penny, though.

9. Ditto. This could be unisex!

10. Yes this bag was posted before. I do not know if or when it will be produced.

11. i love it!

12. Definitely can be a unisex bag.

13. I reckon you could work it OP ;)
    doesn't look like a man bag, definitely unisex like the others said for sure.
    It certainly is a stunner though :drool:

14. It's stunning! I think a woman can definitely carry it!

15. Love you guys
    lol

will wait for it :d