Manolo Blahnik - Sizing

I fell in love with Manolo Blahnik BB patent leather pumps but I'm not sure about sizing. It would be my very first high-end shoe purchase. I wear a size 8.5 in Michael Kors shoes and Nine West and everything else I've tried in that "$100 & below" price range. And my feet are on the narrow side of medium. What size should I get? 38, 38.5, 39, or something else?

Thank you so much!

I am what I call an American 6 1/4 - usually a 6 but in a closed toe show I start by trying 6.5. I have a fairly narrow foot also and take a 6.5 in Nine West and Sam Edelman, and a 36.5 in Blahnik so I think those are somewhat equivalent. That sounds like you'd be a 38.5. But try to order from a place you can return as heels can be deceiving - the angle affects sizing. Also, patent doesn't really stretch.
Good luck and congrats! The BB is a classic!

I am what I call an American 6 1/4 - usually a 6 but in a closed toe show I start by trying 6.5. I have a fairly narrow foot also and take a 6.5 in Nine West and Sam Edelman, and a 36.5 in Blahnik so I think those are somewhat equivalent. That sounds like you'd be a 38.5. But try to order from a place you can return as heels can be deceiving - the angle affects sizing. Also, patent doesn't really stretch.
Good luck and congrats! The BB is a classic!

Thank you! :smile:

I wear a six medium. When I saw the black patent Manolo BB I tried the six and five and a half. The five and a half fit best. The six left a gap at the heel and fit a tad slippy. They are comfortable! And gorgeous! "They" say that "larger" sizes in general may need to size up more than smaller sizes.

I wear a six medium. When I saw the black patent Manolo BB I tried the six and five and a half. The five and a half fit best. The six left a gap at the heel and fit a tad slippy. They are comfortable! And gorgeous! "They" say that "larger" sizes in general may need to size up more than smaller sizes.

Thank you :smile:

I ended up ordering the 38 because Neiman Marcus customer service told me to go down 1/2 size... plus the 38.5 because I didn't believe that I would fit into a 38. :smile: The 38.5 was the one that fit me. I think they must have meant to size down from my usual European size, but I didn't know my usual European size. Maybe my European size is 39.

Unfortunately I ended up returning both because the color was more like a metallic taupe, instead of light metallic nude, and it's for my sister's wedding so I have some specific color requirements to follow for bridesmaid shoes...otherwise would have kept them anyway because they were lovely even though the color was a lot darker than I thought it would be!
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Manolo-Blahnik-BB-Point-Toe-Metallic-Patent-Pump-Nude/prod177430182/p.prod?icid=&searchType=MAIN&rte=/search.jsp?from=brSearch&request_type=search&search_type=keyword&q=metallic+nude+pump&eItemId=prod177430182&cmCat=search&tc=10&currentItemCount=1&q=metallic+nude+pump&searchURL=/search.jsp?from=brSearch&start=0&rows=30&q=metallic+nude+pump&l=metallic+nude+pump&request_type=search&search_type=keyword

I did end up also buying these Fendi nude pumps, and keeping them, in size 39 which was the very last size they had left....they fit me perfectly :smile:
http://www.bluefly.com/fendi-light-nude-leather-pointed-toe-pumps/p/388844601

Dear ladies,
I need help with Manolo Blahnik Aspro Slingbacks.
For reference, I usually wear CL pumps in 7 Chanel pumps in 6.5, Jimmy Choos in 6.5, Valentino kitten heels in 7.5.
My feet are so tricky. [emoji19][emoji19][emoji19]
I have Manolo's Listony pumps in size 7.5 they fit well but the toe box is a bit tight.
Any input would be greatly appreciated. [emoji173]️

Dear ladies,
I need help with Manolo Blahnik Aspro Slingbacks.
For reference, I usually wear CL pumps in 7 Chanel pumps in 6.5, Jimmy Choos in 6.5, Valentino kitten heels in 7.5.
My feet are so tricky. [emoji19][emoji19][emoji19]
I have Manolo's Listony pumps in size 7.5 they fit well but the toe box is a bit tight.
Any input would be greatly appreciated. [emoji173]️
This shoe ran true to size.

I heard that Manolos tend to run small, but for certain designs actually run large! I'm looking at the Manolo Allura Slingback Pump and was wondering what sizing would be best? I usually wear a size 38 in EU designer brands / size 7.5 in US brands. It says online that size 7.5 for Manolos actually = 37.5. Should I stick with my 38 sizing or go to 37.5? I have narrow feet.

I have 15 pairs of Manolo's--heels, oxfords, slides, sling backs, most are TTS 6, but the BB pumps are 5 1/5.
Hi
For Hangisi ballerina, is it TTS too say with reference to Chanel/Louboutin/Hermes? (If you happen to own them). I’m always 37.5 for their flats and heels.

Last edited:
I received my Hangisi flats today. I'm normally 9.5 / 10 so I sized up to 41.5 and they still fit a bit small I had to change them to 42. The flats do NOT run true to size.

Last edited:
Reactions: CATEYES