Manhattan PM or Lockit???

the Manhattan PM :love:. i have it and it's a fabulous bag :yes:. the Lockit in Monogram Canvas looks really weird to me; i prefer it in the Suhali line

Ohh you have the Manhattan PM...is it much smaller than the Gucci large Boston...we both have that bag...you have great taste...I want to add an LV to my collection and think the Manhattan may be the one...do you find it goes with a lot and do you like has much has your Boston? I bought four Gucci's this year so, I think I need to mix it up a little and LV seems timeless. Do you get compliments on your Manhattan? I like bags that stand out and are timeless...thanks

Manhattan PM, I think the shape of the lockit.. is kind of strange, it looks like a pastry on handles (sorry lockit loving girls !).

Well, I have the lockit PM and love it!!!! It is so sleek looking. I had the Manhattan PM but sold it. When I compared the two, the lockit just seemed more sleek without the two front pockets that make the manhattan kind of bulky. But, both bags are great!!

just got the manhattan! waiting for my birthday in a couple of weeks to use it! I love it!! it looks classy but subtle...i posted some pics in the clubhouse...it's the PM, MM, GM club...

I had the Manhattan PM and sold it. I got it when it first came out, but I was always paranoid I was going to scratch the buckles on the front. I'm just that way though. I needed something more low maintenance.