Mandy Moore denies Wilmer Valderrama Conquest...

Well, Mandy Moore has denied Valderrama's statement on Howard Stern radio show last month.....(he said that he took Mandy Moore's virginity)
Jennifer Love-Hewitt also denies his conquest tale....(Jen was an 8 from scale 1-10)
I think he's a real jerk....:roflmfao::roflmfao:
What do you think of Wilmer Valderrama.....?

========================================================

source: Celebritywonder.com

Woah. People...especially guys, should NOT kiss and tell. and ESPECIALLY not about taking someone's virginity. I think it's even sicker that he rated them! Even Justin wasn't that bad when he ratted Britney out.

I haven't heard much about how Wilmer is in real life, but his show "Yo Mamma" on MTV was hilarious! Just the thought of him dishing out that kind of dirt makes me sick though. Bad Wilmer!

Tsk, tsk, tsk. I always thought he was nice and when I read that before, I found it surprising cause I thought it was so un-him....or so I thought.

That 70s Show is one of my favorite shows and I have all 4 seasons on DVD right now. I really liked him, but now everytime I see him, I want to punch him in the face. :mad:

The best retort in my opinion would be for these gals not to deny they were involved with him, but rather to comment on the size (or lack thereof) of the guy's... ehem... assets.... ;)

Trust me, that would stop his self-important bragging mighty quick.

Roo said:
The best retort in my opinion would be for these gals not to deny they were involved with him, but rather to comment on the size (or lack thereof) of the guy's... ehem... assets.... ;)

Trust me, that would stop his self-important bragging mighty quick.

:lol::lol::roflmfao: You crack me up Roo. I do agree with you though, that would definetly shut him up :amuse:

I don't think yo momma is funny at all actually... and he isn't the kind of host I would expect...

I think she is gorgeous- I've always loved her