Mandeville Small Satchel

lol I'd like to know too!

I'm trying to think of the people that contacted them and right now off the top of my head I can only confirm that the girl with the lipstick oxford emailed them. I can't think of anyone who actually sent in their bag, only people who got in contact with them.

I was thinking about contacting them about the clasp on my silver wallet. It's the old style non magnetic one and it's just now starting to give me problems. It's getting hard to open like if I pull any harder it's going to break and be stuck shut or tear right out. I noticed that some of the newer wallets still have this style clasp and so I'm not sure if they would repair it with a magnetic clasp or not. It's also wearing down the metal where it connects. Anyone else have that problem?

^ I had a problem with the clasp being too loose and I fixed it myself by getting a really tiny flat head screwdriver and tightening the screw that is on the side of the clasp. You can try and see if it will work in loosening it, but it might be a different problem that can't be fixed this way. Worth a try though, it's very easy to do!