Man carrying a Speedy 40?

i have seen many men rock the speedy 40:cool:!!! i'm sure will look fab!!:graucho: as long as you feel confident with it.... you will shine!!!! pls post pics when you get it so i can say " i told you so"!!!:roflmfao:

Definitely get what you want! I personally think the 40 is a bit large to use as an everyday bag, but the poster in this thread carries it very well! I'm not sure if you considered getting a keepall or speedy b pre-LVoed?

if you like it, get it. but even as a gay guy myself i do cringe a little at gay guys with very obvious womens' bags. try an associe, i use the GM, you can hand hold it or cross body, its more city chic

Revitalizing a very, very, very old thread: as my favourite budget airline has introduced a new passenger category called "value" the speedy 40 has suddenly become my most wanted bag as the carry on "luggage" is limited to 40 cm x 25 cm x 20 cm - exactly the meassurement of the speedy 40.
Unfortunately it is only available in the LV Heritage line, which means personalized special order. But might still be worth it if counter-calculated with the ticket prices...

Reactions: LVFloridagirl