Malleries - Questions and Answers

It may be that no one knows but it would be interesting to find out. Why don't you ask Malleries so that we get accurate information. If they've changed names etc, it might be helpful to know.;)

I was on Malleries the other day just looking around and noticed Luxury Mart is no longer on there, apparently. What happened? Did they go out of business or get kicked off the site?

I bought my Chanel bag from them and also a pair of brand new Chanel sunnies ... both for a steal. They were always excellent to deal with, especially Max. He was awesome. Curious and sad. :wondering:sad:

Hi @GeorgiaGirl67,

Thank you for thinking about us! We were on vacation and are now up again on Malleries.
Have a nice weekend!

:smile:

Ladies/Gents

I would like your thoughts,expert opinions
I'm on the hunt for a vintage Chanel Bag and have done tons of research and have looked at the most popular pre-loved sites. I've come across Malleries.com and found one I like.
Anyone have experience with this site or have purchased from this website before?

Ladies/Gents

I would like your thoughts,expert opinions
I'm on the hunt for a vintage Chanel Bag and have done tons of research and have looked at the most popular pre-loved sites. I've come across Malleries.com and found one I like.
Anyone have experience with this site or have purchased from this website before?

Malleries is an online consignment "store" made up of individual sellers. I have purchased from a longtime seller on Malleries with no problems. Check each seller's reputation, authenticate any bag you find that has an "Authenticate This" thread here, and good luck!