Male Nose Model

biggiemoney

Mar 18, 2018
I'd like rhinoplasty for a higher bridge and less bulbous nose.
Can anyone hook me up with a picture of their ideal male nose? I'd like to bring this as reference to consultation. I've been googling all sorts of ridiculous things like "asian dudes with great noses" and "hot korean guys," but not much luck.

Mmmm... this is fun looking at hot guys...
I'm not posting their pics, so that you can Google their noses at different angles:

Daniel Henney (Eurasian)
Godfrey Gao (Taiwan)
Lee Jung Jae (Korea)
Ok Taec-yeon (Korea)
Cha Seung Won (Korea)

I think you have to know what will balance your face. Basically all the actors or models mentioned have pretty tall and long noses but they also have features that balance it out. In the end they all look masculine and that's pretty much what you're after rather than for a specific type of nose. I think most people who do consults with pics (on YouTube) don't actually end looking like the pics at all because the doctor is trying to balance it with their face ...

Reactions: missy_sana
Can anyone hook me up with a picture of their ideal male nose? I'd like to bring this as reference to consultation. I've been googling all sorts of ridiculous things like "asian dudes with great noses" and "hot korean guys," but not much luck.

I would look for your own example. It is going to be on your face. I found my ideal wish pics by searching people like me (I'm mixed, black and white). The woman in my avatar is my goal. I already have the bottom half of the face naturally and my eyes just need to be brought out a little bit. So defining the tip of my nose is all I need.

So if you're Korean, start with Korean actors, singers, etc. Then narrow it down to people with similar facial structures as you. You do also have to take into account that all noses will not fit your face, so just picking a nose could lead to disaster. HTH!

In my online consultations so far, I have been saving and showing my favorite cases from the clinic’s before and after galleries. This is probably helpful because these pics are usually taken from the traditional angles a doctor needs to see, and it won’t have as much heavy photoshopping (well, sometimes) as a celebrity’s photos.

You can also take your own photo and alter it using a photo editor mobile app. I have Facetune 2 and there are a ton of options to morph any part of your facial features, nose included.

As a male who got a bad primary rhino, let me just warn you to NOT use actors and models as inspiration for your nose. The nose has to work with your own features, and simply making a composite of your face with some other people's nose will set you up for disaster. Photoshop your desired nose with your own pictures. You'll be surprised how a few millimeters can totally change your face, and what you thought was good on someone else will look bad on your face.