Malar mounds

Moniquexox

Apr 22, 2014
Apparently my under eye problem is more complicated than simple under eye bags. I have something called malar mounds...It's hereditary and the filler I had made it look worse. (it's basically swelling on top of the cheekbones, under the under eye b ags )
Anyone have that? How did you fix it?
My plastic surgeon here in the UK thinks that lower blepharoplasty or another type of midface lift wouldnt' help my specific problem. He doesn't want to perform surgery on me either, so he isn't saying it to get money out of me.
I am quite depressed, I guess my only choice is to try subcision to release the ligaments under the eye...

Thanks I've seen this page. Not sure the purpose for its creation as the guy is in Florida. Also obviously I don't have bags or festoons that need to be excised :biggrin: Just mounds...Thankfully. I checked the clinica london page before but I don't trust clinics, I am looking for doctors who are experienced in this, my surgeon referred me to someone in France.

Thanks I've seen this page. Not sure the purpose for its creation as the guy is in Florida. Also obviously I don't have bags or festoons that need to be excised :biggrin: Just mounds...Thankfully. I checked the clinica london page before but I don't trust clinics, I am looking for doctors who are experienced in this, my surgeon referred me to someone in France.
Dr. Scheiner did my lower eyes. BEST DECISION EVER!!!!

Hi! Who did he reccomend in France?