Malachite Grey

BAGWANNABE

O.G.
Jan 18, 2011
Does anyone have this color? Is it more grey or more brown? I called customer service they said it's more grey and that you could wear it with black. On my screen it looks more brown. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Does anyone have this color? Is it more grey or more brown? I called customer service they said it's more grey and that you could wear it with black. On my screen it looks more brown. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Every one of them I looked at looked more brown than grey to me, but I don't have the actual bag.

I have the east west tote in malachite and I love it! I've been carrying it for the past few months as it goes with everything. To me it's more of a neutral dark taupe more leaning a bit more towards brown than grey. I wear lots of black, grey and neutrals as well as some brighter colors and the bag looks great with them all.

Thank you Darcy! I'm thinking about the Small Folding Speedy. I can't decide between malachite grey and toffee. I have the Small speedy in scotch. I imagine the toffee is close to that color. However, I love the gunmetal hardware. Decisions decisions!

I have the east west tote in malachite and I love it! I've been carrying it for the past few months as it goes with everything. To me it's more of a neutral dark taupe more leaning a bit more towards brown than grey. I wear lots of black, grey and neutrals as well as some brighter colors and the bag looks great with them all.

I agree totally. It's a muddy dark taupe, more brown than grey. Divine with either hardware and its very neutral. Love malachite.

I love it too. I was hoping they would come out with a lighter neutral color for Spring but sand is just too light and actually a little too yellow for my liking. I ended up with a Marc Jacobs hillier in cement which is a lighter taupe/ grey. I really love my LP's though!

Sooooooo, I got my mini folding dylan speedy in malachite gray yesterday. I LOVE the color. I LOVE the smell of the LP leather. I don't love the bag, though. I don't hate the bag. It's kind of cute. The handles are totally useless, though. I'm actually considering sending it back. I wish I could use the leather to make my perfect bag :smile:

Sooooooo, I got my mini folding dylan speedy in malachite gray yesterday. I LOVE the color. I LOVE the smell of the LP leather. I don't love the bag, though. I don't hate the bag. It's kind of cute. The handles are totally useless, though. I'm actually considering sending it back. I wish I could use the leather to make my perfect bag :smile:

Oh no, sorry :shucks: