Making an exchange from a distance

mrsinsyder

O.G.
Mar 8, 2013
Good morning everyone -

I recently had a friend purchase a belt kit for me while in Paris. I was a bit between sizes but the size he got me just isn't working.

Problem is, I don't live near an H store and won't be near one until about a week after the exchange policy of 30 days expires. Has anyone ever successfully completed an exchange remotely? I know Miami will not ship (which is the store I'll be near).

Why don't you telephone and explain your problem?
Obviously if it is too short you need to change it; if it is too long Hermes will add two more holes and they will be hidden anyway because the tongue is a fixed length.

Reactions: mrsinsyder
Why don't you telephone and explain your problem?
Obviously if it is too short you need to change it; if it is too long Hermes will add two more holes and they will be hidden anyway because the tongue is a fixed length.

I tried; I actually got two answers from the corporate number. The first said that regretfully 30 days was firm. I called back a few hours later and spoke to someone who said that the exchange period can be extended at the store's discretion. Luckily it's too long, so there will always be the worst case scenario of adding extra holes.