Makeup For Ever Liquid Lift Foundation being discontinued?

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Hey all, MUFE liquid lift foundation was my recently-found new HG, and it's one of those exclusive to Sephora.

Well, I'm about 2/3 through mine so I thought I'd swing by Sephora on my lunch hour to pick up one to be proactive. But...gasp! None to be found!

I picked up the High Def foundation the SA color matched me with, but I'm not sure if I'm going to like it as much. She thinks the Liquid Lift is being discontinued since it's no longer on the sales floor. Anyone know for sure?

It is still available online so I ordered another liquid lift there just in case I don't like the High Def. grrrrrr...hate it when a new HG discovery goes bye bye! :Push:

Give the HD foundation a chance, it has totally become my hg foundation. My skin looks amazing and let me tell you that retin-a is very wickedly purging and peeling my skin but the foundation is covering it all and I look flawless in natural light and florescent light. I can't recommend it enough.

Give the HD foundation a chance, it has totally become my hg foundation. My skin looks amazing and let me tell you that retin-a is very wickedly purging and peeling my skin but the foundation is covering it all and I look flawless in natural light and florescent light. I can't recommend it enough.

congrats, a, glad it works for you! :tup:

OK, I wore MUFE high def today for the first time and at least for me it didn't have the staying power of liquid lift. However, I was at a sunny outdoor fair walking around all day in the sunshine and a little sweaty, so I will test it again when I get back to the office. ;)

Yeah, I too need something that looks good in the daylight as well as those gawd-awful office fluorescents! :Push:

I've read that it doesn't have oil controlling ingredients in it but that it looks amazing with the super matte loose powder on top. The HD foundation was supposed to replace the liquid lift.

Hi,

Is this Liquid Lift really that good? I'm looking for a new foundation which is light.
I read all these raving reviews about it and I was wondering...
I have a company here who is still selling them.