Makeup cases

1. I've notice so many cute makeup cases in members photo's. I'm wondering where you get such cute bags?

I'm wondering if I need to venture into the city to find sure cute items.

Also do you use it for makeup or to hold small items in your handbags?

2. I use my makeup bag to carry essential lip glosses, pads, oil blotters, mints etc. I got my pink chanel makeup bag on bluefly :smile:

3. I tend to do the same, I have med's, lipgloss and my pens,eye drops in there.

4. I carry tissues, hand sanitizer, cough drops and meds in mine.

5. Heh, I use a cheap bag to put my tissue, lip balm, lip gloss, concealer and eye drops.

6. Seems we all have the same idea and makeup isnt really it :biggrin:

7. I use mine for makeup (lipstick, eye shadow, powder), moisturizer, some meds (others go in the inside pocket of my bag for easier access), tweezers, a tiny little container of dental floss and, *ahem*, sanitary items.
    I don't wear makeup on a daily basis, so I don't need fast or frequent access to it. Mostly it's in there so I don't have to remember to bring it with when I go stay with BF on the weekends.

8. ""Mostly it's in there so I don't have to remember to bring it with when I go stay with BF on the weekends.""
    thats something I never thought of ...

9. Yeah, even though I don't wear makeup often, I do want to wear it sometimes, especially if we go someplace nice for dinner. Since we never plan in advance, I need to have it with me just in case! :smile:

10. perfect

11. I carry a little makeup case to hold all of my "getting ready in a flash" stuff- a tube of lipgloss, a mini mascara & mini perfume sample, eye drops, hand cream, tampons, aspirin, extra hair ties, a nail file, a small thing of dental floss-I'm a walking CVS.

It's nice to have that stuff if I'm going out with coworkers after work.

12. I have the small and large Barcelona pouches that I use to move from one bag to the other. The smaller holds makeup, toiletries, and other personal items; the larger contains pens and paper, extra batteries for my laptop and cell phone, and miscellaneous tech gear.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice