Make-Up clutch 07 colors

impasto

♥☆I Love Sparkle☆♥
O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
the South
I was just on the phone trying to order some things, and I just wanted to let everyone know that BalNY has the make-up clutch in vermillion, cafe, white, and truffle from the 07 colors.

I'm waiting for the french blue, but I did order a french blue coin purse. :yahoo: Yay, and some VIF tassels. No INK tassels in stock :sad:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

impasto

♥☆I Love Sparkle☆♥
O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
the South
Terry...said the cafe one's were a really nice deep brown. I just really had myself set on either a grass green or french blue one. Oh the funniest part of the whole transaction was when she stated..."Wow you don't have an accent at all" (I'm from the south) and I said "Some of 'us' can speak correctly"

Dec 2, 2005
^ :biggrin:

Thank you so much for this update, impasto. I've ordered a green Makeup, and the fact that these other colors are in must mean that the green is coming soon. Whee!

impasto

♥☆I Love Sparkle☆♥
O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
the South
spiralsnowman I asked her when the other colors were coming in and she said middle of January and that I didn't have to get on a list that there would be plenty.