Major Dilemma that I never thought I'd be in a position to be in !

Everyone has different values. Some value the memories of a vacation. Some would rather have something more tangible. And kids don't remember much or always value vacations. Mine are almost grown and are just beginning to value vacations. At 8 & 10, my bet is they won't remember that much of it years from now. But as I said, maybe you would rather have that week of memories? You can still have memories of the time you took a week to devote exclusively to your kids but maybe stayed a little closer to home, without the airfare and hotel expenses.

Everyone has different values. Some value the memories of a vacation. Some would rather have something more tangible. And kids don't remember much or always value vacations. Mine are almost grown and are just beginning to value vacations. At 8 & 10, my bet is they won't remember that much of it years from now. But as I said, maybe you would rather have that week of memories? You can still have memories of the time you took a week to devote exclusively to your kids but maybe stayed a little closer to home, without the airfare and hotel expenses.

I tend to agree to be honest !
I have reset my budget and definitely DO plan to get my bag, just when the right one comes for the right price . . . AND have an amazing 2 weeks in the summer with the babes . . . I feel it'll all come good :smile:
Thanks
xxx

I think after holiday with your children you will feel more relaxed and finding your dream bag will be much easier and guilt free :smile: It is possible to find cheaper but amazing holidays and still have some money left for a gorgeous second hand bag :graucho:

I think after holiday with your children you will feel more relaxed and finding your dream bag will be much easier and guilt free :smile: It is possible to find cheaper but amazing holidays and still have some money left for a gorgeous second hand bag :graucho:

+2

A luxury bag purchase is just that--a luxury. Nothing compares to feeling good about one's family relations.