Maintaining a H relationship

Please focus on the title of this thread rather than each other, TY

If you find it very hard to ignore certain people, please feel free in adding them to your 'Ignore' list.

For advice on how to obtain a B/K/C please go to the reading room in the Reading Room The Newbie's HOW DO I GET A BIRKIN (or other bag) Reading Room

For advice on how to shop at your local store please do a search in Hermes Shopping sub-forum and look for your store/region/country.

Reactions: Etriers and S62708
Sounds like she is anticipating you to return to her.

If it were me I would take the advice of acrowcounted and email both of them upon your next request unless you are 100% wanting to return to her!
I will definitely consider Acrowcounted's idea. If I go back to the original SA, when my SO bag comes in, I will still get it right? Thank you again for your input.

Yes, it will arrive with your customer number on it.
Thank you. Is it true that there is a better chance of getting a quota bag with an SA that's new vs an SA that's been there for a long time because she already has many established clients? Neither of them have offered me a quota bag since my first one which was July of last year. With the new SA, he did mention that I'm at the top of his list. I'm only interested in B25, K25 and K20. So I understand that these sizes are harder to come by. Also, if I go back to the original SA, the amount that I spent with the new SA will not count towards the next quota bag right?

Last edited:
Thank you. Is it true that there is a better chance of getting a quota bag with an SA that's new vs an SA that's been there for a long time because she already has many established clients? Neither of them have offered me a quota bag since my first one which was July of last year. With the new SA, he did mention that I'm at the top of his list. I'm only interested in B25, K25 and K20. So I understand that these sizes are harder to come by. Also, if I go back to the original SA, the amount that I spent with the new SA will not count towards the next quota bag right?
You are overthinking it. All your spending is with the one store and will matter regardless of the SA. It all evens out. A newer SA with fewer clients will have lesser sales numbers and therefore probably be granted fewer bags but a higher selling SA will have more clients competing for more bags. Also, I’m guessing the old SA won’t be able to recoup all her old clients as other SAs have been helping them for a while. I’d probably stay with the SA that offered you the SO if it were up to me but since the old SA texted you, I’d read that as she expects you to come back to her and would thus put it on them to figure out as to not step on any toes or burn any bridges.

Last edited:
Gosh prob not the right thread... i just want to share my excitement that my SA is ready to offer if a b/k is available when i see her next month. I know it is still up to the status of shipment but i am so happy my SA Relationship has gotten to this point. Almost cried and husband didnt understand lol

this thread has been So so helpful

Last edited:
Gosh prob not the right thread... i just want to share my excitement that my SA is ready to offer if a b/k is available when i see her next month. I know it is still up to the status of shipment but i am so happy my SA Relationship has gotten to this point. Almost cried and husband didnt understand lol

That’s amazing!! Congrats!!!!

That’s exciting! This thread has been amazing for me too as I’m starting my H journey. What were your key takeaways from this thread that helped you?

That’s exciting! This thread has been amazing for me too as I’m starting my H journey. What were your key takeaways from this thread that helped you?
@acrowcounted @WhiteBus and other members have provided so many helpful insights.. here are some that helped me. I can’t wait to get my dream bag

here are some major things i learned
- develope a genuine love of the brand, explore other categories than handbags. In that journey i have found some amazing pieces that i would not considered before
- give SA time and space... i went thru a stage with my SA that i thought she just ignored requests of items, but in reality that she was swamped and hadn’t had time to source. Be patient
- stick with one SA one home store. Develop your profile and show loyalty

Last edited:
Just my two cents on non-responsive SAs: this may be a time where stores that are in reduced schedules or delivery-only mode plan training or other non-sales tasks for employees.

My SA, who was amazing until then, COMPLETLY “ignored” my last 4-5 communications. I eventually sent a text saying I hoped they were keeping well as I hadn’t had news in a while. Got a lovely and apologetic message back, confirming good health but crazy schedule (I got a blow by blow of the last week, but I’ll spare you all the details :lol: )

Hi ladies, I just have a question. I just had another appointment with my SA and during my appointment I had asked if I could update my wishlist (B30 in a specific color and specific hw)- I initially said I was open to all leather but wanted to change that to Togo since I want to save Epsom for a Kelly down the road. He agreed with that. After paying, I asked him to keep me updated about a ring that I have been waiting for them to get in my size. He replied of course, it's on my profile and so is the bag, so we will book another appointment for whichever comes in first.

!!!
It didn't really register until I came home, but could this mean I could potentially have an offer soon? Since I was very specific about specs (though I suppose a B30 is not as popular as B25 at the moment), I thought I would have to wait for a while to get that spec...? Or maybe I'm just reading into it too much, but you really can't give a girl false hope about her wishlist B/K/C...

TIA!!

Reactions: Bereal and loopymoi
Hi ladies, I just have a question. I just had another appointment with my SA and during my appointment I had asked if I could update my wishlist (B30 in a specific color and specific hw)- I initially said I was open to all leather but wanted to change that to Togo since I want to save Epsom for a Kelly down the road. He agreed with that. After paying, I asked him to keep me updated about a ring that I have been waiting for them to get in my size. He replied of course, it's on my profile and so is the bag, so we will book another appointment for whichever comes in first.

!!!
It didn't really register until I came home, but could this mean I could potentially have an offer soon? Since I was very specific about specs (though I suppose a B30 is not as popular as B25 at the moment), I thought I would have to wait for a while to get that spec...? Or maybe I'm just reading into it too much, but you really can't give a girl false hope about her wishlist B/K/C...

TIA!!
I think you are reading too much into it. I can’t infer from his answer to you when you might get a bag offer. He basically said he will contact you when items you requested and are available to you arrive in the store. More so since Hermes is by appointment only.

I think you are reading too much into it. I can’t infer from his answer to you when you might get a bag offer. He basically said he will contact you when items you requested and are available to you arrive in the store. More so since Hermes is by appointment only.
Fair enough, I guess noone really knows whether they will get an offer until they acrually have an offer

can I ask you if there is a new rule about “no more b/k until your SO arrives”? My SA told me something about it the last time I went to my local store. Last year she offered me multiple bags, so she said that it’s a new rule. Do you think that it is a polite way to say “no new offer to you” or it really is a new rule? she is always so nice and kind...

You are overthinking it. All your spending is with the one store and will matter regardless of the SA. It all evens out. A newer SA with fewer clients will have lesser sales numbers and therefore probably be granted fewer bags but a higher selling SA will have more clients competing for more bags. Also, I’m guessing the old SA won’t be able to recoup all her old clients as other SAs have been helping them for a while. I’d probably stay with the SA that offered you the SO if it were up to me but since the old SA texted you, I’d read that as she expects you to come back to her and would thus put it on them to figure out as to not step on any toes or burn any bridges.
I am probably just overthinking. After talking to my hubby, I think I will stay with the new SA. I feel very grateful that he offered me an SO and I know that is also his very first SO as an Hermes SA (the director was there to guide him through the process). It just doesn't feel right to leave him. Now my problem is how do I say it to the old SA? I am planning on bringing her flowers on my next visit to congratulate her on her twins and to show appreciation.

Hi all - new on my Hermes journey, would have liked to started earlier but the U.K. spent majority of the last year in national lockdown... So, I started my wishlist last week. Queued up for 2 hours (new Bond Street, London) only to have to leave for another appointment, but one SA kindly squeezed an appointment with her in the following day.

I informed her my first priority was getting a twilly for my friend’s birthday - and she had recently gotten a birkin. Secondly I wanted to start a wishlist. She was incredibly attentive and gave me really sound advice and recommendations, appreciated how I knew exactly what I liked and wanted.

I had a good experience and I wanted to buy more items but they didn’t have in stock so wanted to book an appointment to come back another time. I’ve since sent the SA an email informing her how grateful I was for her service and attention - my friend loved the twilly and I even sent her a photo of the twilly she helped me pick out on my friend’s bag.

I’ve also requested to have another appointment soon to pick out some other items but she hasn’t not responded. She also didn’t give me her number as she said they are trying to move away from whatsapping as it gives the store a lack of visibility over who is working and when, particularly with the new shift patterns and remote and structured working.

So my only route is emailing her, which I don’t mind as it’s the most professional but it’s also seems to be slow in terms of response. Any advice? Should I try and get another SA or?
Glad your first experience went well!

If the only issue is reaching her by email rather than WhatsApp as per a new store policy, why would you want to change SAs? Other SAs will have the same restriction.

Did you feel she wasn’t a good match with you? Because from your description, it seemed like you had clicked with her and that should be your most important criteria. Also, even if you have an SA’s digit, it doesn’t mean they’re going to respond at the drop of a hat. ;)