Mahina L vs. XL -- Elephant Gris or Noir????

efleon

LVoe
O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
Questions, questions!! But fun ones to consider. I am thinking a Mahina is in my future but am wondering why most people seem to go with the XL over the L . Is there a big difference? Not so much in what it can hold bc they are both huge but in style? Also, what color do you all like best -- the elephant grey or the black???? Any input would be appreciated because for me this is a really big purchase that would involve parting with one or more of my babies and I am just not sure yet.

either color would be amazing. i'm 5'6" and the L is perfect on me, i tried the XL on as well and although i love big bags, the XL was a little too big. the leather is exquisite

I have the L in Noir and it's the perfect size for me. I'd tried on the XL and it's too big. I choose the Noir because the hardware pops more on a black one than the Gris. FYI. I actually went to the store and tried on all three colors.

I have an L in noir. I chose this size as I thought it suited me better. I love big bags but I felt the XL was too big and was happy when they introduced the L size as it works great for me. I do like the elephant grey colour but I went with black as I always wanted a black leather LV... I say go and try on the colour and sizes to see what works best for you. Good luck.

I just got the L in Noir and I love it...the XL is a bit too long...that's why I did not get a Surya. A bag that long looks pretty sporty and I need something more versatile.

I´m getting a L. I´m petite - only 5,3 - so thats the perfect size for me.

Like you I just can´t decide between noir or elephant gris:Push: I´m going back and forth the whole time, but I think I´m feeling the elephant gris more... Love the noir, its so elegant but theres just something about the gris... And I already have a black leather bag, so..

Decisions.. decisions:rolleyes:

I say try them both on and see what suites u better I perfer the XL in nori becuz it's adjustable on the side so u can make it bigger or smaller. The L didn't do much for me when I tried it on in person

I say try them both on and see what suites u better I perfer the XL in nori becuz it's adjustable on the side so u can make it bigger or smaller. The L didn't do much for me when I tried it on in person

I have the L in Noir! It's one of my favorite bags! I went with the L over the XL b/c the XL was just too big. I'm 5'2 and it just looked ridiculous on me.

I went with Noir b/c I was just so drawn to it! I think it's stunning!