Mahina - Is it worth the price?

Mahina - Is it worth the price?

• Yes

• No

• Pass & go for the classic mono speedy

• Pass & go for the damier azur speedy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Personally, not really for me - I'd rather just pay the difference and get an Hermes. Sorry LV, the price point just really kills it for me !

It is a HOTTT bag. If you can afford it and love it, DO IT! I cap off at $1500-$2000...I just can't bring myself to spend any more than that. Of course one never knows what the future will bring....

Thanks everyone!

img - Who knows if the future will bring even more goodies is all too true! By the way I noticed your wish list is "subject to change every moment". I'm the same way! There's just too many pretty things out there to have! :P

To me, the price shouldn't be this high....no good reason! but it's worth for the feeling. When I paid for it, I tried to forget how much my saving was pull out....& then start saving again.

i love mahina but i am waiting to check out the XS first cos the XL seems a little too big and I'm not sure if I like the strap of the XS.... If LV made one the size of the XS with the XL shape then i def going to get one ... good luck and post update pls

I just received my Mahina XS last night via Eluxury...I absolutely LoVe it! I have wanted an everyday black bag for about the last 10 years. It is soft, but not too dumpy and slouchy like my Neo Cabby GM. If I put that bag down, it only stands up as tall as what I have in it. I don't know if I will use the Messenger extender too much. I tried the XL, but it was too big for my personal tastes. I am fairly tall at about 5'9", but just wasn't right for me. I feel I could use this for day or night.

The Mahina leather is really nice, soft, and smells YUMMY!!

I would save for the Mahina or use a 0% credit card, because I have heard through many forums that (at least in US) there will be another price increase soon, and based on the price of these Mahinas could be hundreds..

It's beautiful and it's going to make it on my wishlist! Save up for it... I won't get the mono or damier speedy cos though they are classics, they are a dime-a-dozen and have been carried to death, in my humble opinion.
So I'll splurge on the Mahina and be proud that I've got something which is different and unique, and not everyone can get their hands on one.

I dont know if this was posted or not but

how can you compare the mahina to a speedy 25 in either mono or damier? totally different (not just bag, but all together)

no offense.

Yes!! You have to feel it and touch it..it's absolutely stunning. It was on my 'to get' list when it was first introduced but alas I didn't have the funds at the time..but I'm still hoping to acquire one. I just can't decided between the black or gris.