Mahina Amelia wallet - worth it?

Minty Candies

Jul 13, 2011
Hi Lovely Ladies!

What does everyone think about the Amelia wallet? I'm considering purchasing one before the impending price increase. But at $1050 AUD, is this too much for a wallet, even from the Mahina line? And from a durability perspective, is Mahina leather sturdy enough to withstand the possibility of being bashed around in a handbag?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I am looking at other long wallets too like the Eugenie, Insolite, Sarah and Zippy, but I'd really like to know if the Amelia is the best choice for me. Thanks in advance!

I had my wallet since April last year. I usually match my wallets with my bag so I didn't carry her all the time, but had no problems in terms of durability etc.
She is very soft to touch and light and is one of my fav wallets :smile:

Hi
I have had this wallet for almost a year and it has held up very well..... And I am fairly rough on my wallets.
I change bags every day but never change my wallet so I have used her daily since I bought her.
Not as durable as the mono Eugenie I had for 7 years but sooo much prettier!
The only thing I've noticed is the color rubbing off slightly on the closure.
And you can stuff it!!! :smile:

Attachments

• image-319327349.jpg
    image-319327349.jpg
    433 KB · Views: 944
  • image-1032816259.jpg
    image-1032816259.jpg
    413.4 KB · Views: 958
  • image-175554368.jpg
    image-175554368.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 945
Hi Lovely Ladies!

What does everyone think about the Amelia wallet? I'm considering purchasing one before the impending price increase. But at $1050 AUD, is this too much for a wallet, even from the Mahina line? And from a durability perspective, is Mahina leather sturdy enough to withstand the possibility of being bashed around in a handbag?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I am looking at other long wallets too like the Eugenie, Insolite, Sarah and Zippy, but I'd really like to know if the Amelia is the best choice for me. Thanks in advance!

Not to hijack your thread, but can you please tell me when the increase is supposed to happen? Thanks.

Thanks for all the replies!

loveyourbags and tanyajs, your Amelia's are gorgeous!!! I really want one now!

I missed out on a preloved Poudre last year and I'm still kicking myself about it. Does anyone have any recommendations for which colour I should pick from this season's collection?

Thanks again!