Magnolia Special Order **Greenlighted**!!!

I don't know what to do ladies. I want a Magnolia so badly, but I really would prefer the gray AA Magnolia.

I am also concerned because the last time they did the SO Magnolia's the creme leather was damaged. In the email they said no returns. Does that hold true if the leather was damaged on the vanilla? I am just a little hesitant.

What to do.....

I received a damaged magnolia and in the beginning they had also specifically said "No returns" but they returned it for me anyways. They didn't have any extras and really were great about it. Hope that helps!

I emailed them last night and attached a pic of Aznkat Magnolia (hope that was ok)
I am ready to place my order but need to hear about the leather texture first as well because if its going to be all wrinkly then I will have to pass... so I am praying it wont be, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!
I am so glad to hear that we are all so far hoping for smoother leather... since its SO I don't see why we cant get it.. DO YOU?
The first one to hear any thing about the leather PLEASE post ASAP so I can get my order in. If I hear back I will make sure to post right away.

I just called Treesje and ask about, CC paying... all up front or some down, etc. Treesje said they are charging 30% now and the rest right before the bag ships out.
NOTE: ZOESMA... YAY, you should be able to get one now.
I also asked about the leather and told her most of us girls that have posted so far are wanting the smoother leather, she said that they did not have info about the leather right at this time and I explained that a lot of us were waiting to order due to the fact of not knowing about the leather, etc.... she was so so sweet. I am waiting hoping we will here something any time about the leather from Nataly... I want to order but MUST hear about the leather first so I wont worry, etc.

Yayy Thanks n4p, I'm glad to hear we were able to get some info. It's been crazy in the office, or I would have been on the phone with them 1st thing this morning LOL.

I just called Treesje and ask about, CC paying... all up front or some down, etc. Treesje said they are charging 30% now and the rest right before the bag ships out.
NOTE: ZOESMA... YAY, you should be able to get one now.
I also asked about the leather and told her most of us girls that have posted so far are wanting the smoother leather, she said that they did not have info about the leather right at this time and I explained that a lot of us were waiting to order due to the fact of not knowing about the leather, etc.... she was so so sweet. I am waiting hoping we will here something any time about the leather from Nataly... I want to order but MUST hear about the leather first so I wont worry, etc.

Yayy Thanks n4p, I'm glad to hear we were able to get some info. It's been crazy in the office, or I would have been on the phone with them 1st thing this morning LOL.

Your WELCOME :biggrin:
I would have called earlier as well but ran out with mom, aunts and grandmother to shop (lol)
I called quick as possible once I was in the door. All we have to do now is wait until we hear about the leather and then wait until June to receive them... OMG the time will kill me/us.
KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE
KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE :graucho:

FORGOT to MENTION...
When I called Treesje she did remind me that... ALL SALES are FINAL and NO RETURNS or EXCHANGE ,so PLEASE keep that in mind.
Just wanted to let you know ahead of time.

Thank you Zoesma for bringing this together for us. Much appreciated. As soon as I find out if Vanilla is distressed or smooth I'll decided if I'm going to buy. I am very grateful to you, the designers. Signed me: very interested.

I'm debating too...I already have grey shine and oceano magnolias. I would love the vanilla but I don't think I could really use a light-colored bag. And I have way too many black bags. What to do??