Magnificent March Purchases 2024

Lv x Nigo Pochette Voyage, a real unexpected unicorn 🦄

Pictured here with another Virgil item purchased previously

View attachment 5975253

The Pochette Voyage has this surprising padded interior which I like, I've never owned a PV before and pics of other PVs don't have this padding

View attachment 5975255
I love your pieces!! What amazing collector items 😍
Enjoy them ❤️

When in doubt buy both!!! I love them 😊
Thank you! That’s exactly what I did haha. I figured I can always use light color in spring summer time and dark in winter or vice versa?! The truth is empreinte leather is one of my most favorite leather and Pochette Métis east west is my favorite design (the regular size was not quite suitable for me)

Thank you 🥰
The Diane would be gorgeous in the solid navy!! I definitely would buy it as Diane is my most favorite bag 😊

It’s really such a beautiful navy you will love it!! I’m so glad I bought it 😊

I wanted to post the size pics because I know I struggled with finding pics of the size on someone. It’s definitely a big bag-
I can fit my MacBook Air 15 in it comfortably with my makeup bag, wallet and essential items. I don’t normally carry my laptop just my iPad but tested it to see and was shocked. Today I have just an iPad, wallet, makeup bag, agenda mm, the pouch included and some little stuffed animals for my granddaughter that I’m babysitting today. So it’s pretty impressive what it will hold.
For reference I’m 5’4 about 140lbs
View attachment 5974334View attachment 5974335
Great modeling pics ! This bag was made for you! ... what a stunning classic piece this will become ! Congrats. :love:

• Love
Reactions: wildwest81
Bought this at the Paris Flagship Store. I never thought to get a speedy especially with giant monogram. I in general prefer low key hand bags. However the classic shape spoke to me and the giant monogram adds a dimension of elegance in all back.

Attachments

• IMG_1789.jpeg
    IMG_1789.jpeg
    254.6 KB · Views: 19
Got the Carryall PM yesterday that’s part of the Nautical Collection. This will be my spring/summer bag. I am loving the uniqueness of the colorful hand stitched (what my SA told me) monogram. I am a very casual dresser and I love bags that’s are not too structured but also doesn’t fall into a puddle when I put it down. Now I have to spray the crap out of the vachetta and jaquard fabric with Apple guard and hope that color transfer will be avoidable or minimized. Very excited about my spontaneous and bold choice❣️View attachment 5971860
Beautiful

Reactions: mtstmichel