Magnificent March Purchases 2024

I love the bicolour navy, it looks amazing as a Clemence :smile: congrats, you got beautiful pieces!!
Thank you 🥰 I used both pieces today and love them both so much!!
I agree the bicolor navy is really pretty, it’s definitely my favorite bicolor so far!!
I am still waiting for delivery of one more piece from this blue collection then I’m going to have to sell an arm 😂

I love the March purchase thread!! Everyone is getting such amazing items ❤️

My carryall finally arrived a day late and I couldn’t be more excited to finally have it in my hands!! I was pretty worried at first as it is big but my goodness the navy is gorgeous and once I adjusted the straps to fit better it slouched perfectly.
Carryall mm
Navy bi color clemence wallet

I’m over the moon for the navy collection!

View attachment 5973934
Love this.. how many carryalls is to many carryalls 🫣 I Already have it in black and turtledove I love it so much

They really pack much more than I thought and my iPhone 14 Pro fits perfectly in the back pocket. Love it has multiple ways to carry View attachment 5974938
When in doubt buy both!!! I love them 😊
Love this.. how many carryalls is to many carryalls 🫣 I Already have it in black and turtledove I love it so much
Can you ever have too many? Navy is so versatile and a great addition to your carryall collection!! I was thinking now I need the black one 😂