Magnificent March Purchases 2024

I love the March purchase thread!! Everyone is getting such amazing items ❤️

My carryall finally arrived a day late and I couldn’t be more excited to finally have it in my hands!! I was pretty worried at first as it is big but my goodness the navy is gorgeous and once I adjusted the straps to fit better it slouched perfectly.
Carryall mm
Navy bi color clemence wallet

I’m over the moon for the navy collection!

View attachment 5973934

Congrats to this wonderful collection!

I have seen at the store the beautiful blue Empreinte bags. Unfortunatelly the Diane isn't available in the all blue color (only in bicolor). Otherwise I would have chosen it in blue.

Enyoy these beauties!

My carryall finally arrived a day late and I couldn’t be more excited to finally have it in my hands!! I was pretty worried at first as it is big but my goodness the navy is gorgeous and once I adjusted the straps to fit better it slouched perfectly.
Carryall mm

View attachment 5973934
I think you just sealed the deal for me. I’m getting the navy carryall! It’s gorgeous!

Carryall mm

View attachment 5973934
Congrats! The carryall looks beautiful with the dark navy color. Love it :loveeyes: !

Carryall mm

View attachment 5973934
So jealous, these are beyond gorgeous!

• Thanks
Reactions: wildwest81
I was eyeing the same dress! Love the simplicity yet chic-ness of it

It is super chic! I loved it in person even more than online. I’m a bit too short for LV RTW usually - tried on a gorgeous silk skirt today and looked like I was cosplaying my mother. But the length on this is perfect for me - it hits me at mid thigh. I wish it had been in silk, but I love how it fits like second skin (and that wouldn’t have been possible in silk).

• Haha
Reactions: Kuro-Kuma
It is super chic! I loved it in person even more than online. I’m a bit too short for LV RTW usually - tried on a gorgeous silk skirt today and looked like I was cosplaying my mother. But the length on this is perfect for me - it hits me at mid thigh. I wish it had been in silk, but I love how it fits like second skin (and that wouldn’t have been possible in silk).
it's funny, i have a dress in a similar style and ppl think i look like wednesday from the adams family LOL 1 year for halloween i did end up wearing it as wednesday just for laughs and giggles XD

Reactions: Pursephile
Congrats to this wonderful collection!

I have seen at the store the beautiful blue Empreinte bags. Unfortunatelly the Diane isn't available in the all blue color (only in bicolor). Otherwise I would have chosen it in blue.

Enyoy these beauties!
Thank you 🥰
The Diane would be gorgeous in the solid navy!! I definitely would buy it as Diane is my most favorite bag 😊
I think you just sealed the deal for me. I’m getting the navy carryall! It’s gorgeous!
It’s really such a beautiful navy you will love it!! I’m so glad I bought it 😊

I wanted to post the size pics because I know I struggled with finding pics of the size on someone. It’s definitely a big bag-
I can fit my MacBook Air 15 in it comfortably with my makeup bag, wallet and essential items. I don’t normally carry my laptop just my iPad but tested it to see and was shocked. Today I have just an iPad, wallet, makeup bag, agenda mm, the pouch included and some little stuffed animals for my granddaughter that I’m babysitting today. So it’s pretty impressive what it will hold.
For reference I’m 5’4 about 140lbs
IMG_7595.jpegIMG_7593.jpegIMG_7591.jpeg

Thank you 🥰
The Diane would be gorgeous in the solid navy!! I definitely would buy it as Diane is my most favorite bag 😊

It’s really such a beautiful navy you will love it!! I’m so glad I bought it 😊

I wanted to post the size pics because I know I struggled with finding pics of the size on someone. It’s definitely a big bag-
I can fit my MacBook Air 15 in it comfortably with my makeup bag, wallet and essential items. I don’t normally carry my laptop just my iPad but tested it to see and was shocked. Today I have just an iPad, wallet, makeup bag, agenda mm, the pouch included and some little stuffed animals for my granddaughter that I’m babysitting today. So it’s pretty impressive what it will hold.
For reference I’m 5’4 about 140lbs
View attachment 5974334View attachment 5974335View attachment 5974336
Which size is this? I love the way it drapes on you!

• Thanks
Reactions: wildwest81