Magical May 2024 Purchases!

Beautiful! Lovely bag for spring/summer.
Thank you! Such a fun bag for summer. It surprisingly goes with so many outfits!

Love the aquarelle print! It’s stunning and on empreinte leather so much more lux than the original canvas version. I can see you’ve used it straight away in this beautiful pic. It definitely has tropical summer vibes!!
Thank you! I love how they did the “painted” logos on the original but not a fan of the canvas & leather patina. How they stamped the empreinte and the grain of the leather is so stunning… I also like the variety of the coloring across the LV and fleurs.

Loving this vibe! You are so ready for summer.
Thank you!! 😎

Reactions: Bumbles
Went a little overboard for May after being on Ban Island 🏝️

Decided to live dangerously with the white Carryall PM. It was too beautiful to pass up! I’ll be carrying this bag a lot so wish me luck 😬

View attachment 5997878

And got a cute bucket hat and some sunnies. No one told me how comfy LV sunglasses are! I’m buying a second pair in pink!

View attachment 5997880
Fabulous! Love your carryall, it’s really lovely and different. Great bucket and sunnies too 💙🤎

• Love
Reactions: LittleStar88
My husband surprised me with a 32nd anniversary present today. My daughter told him how I loved my new little bag so he bought me this one to match. He said he couldn’t buy jewelry again because my birthday was two weeks ago and he already bought that. He says now I have light and dark choices in my favorite new little bag 😂
Seriously he’s getting the brownie points this year ❤️
View attachment 5996807

Happy Anniversary !! Enjoy your fabulous presents !!! :heart::love:

• Love
Reactions: DrTr and wildwest81
Went to LV store to try on the Gloria Open Back Loafers, but my feet couldn’t take it, maybe the leather is too rigid. I ended up buying the Romy ballerina which are very comfortable.
Right before I left the store, I saw the Monogram Onthego BB and OMG it’s so cute, I had to bring it home :biggrin:View attachment 5997521View attachment 5997522View attachment 5997523View attachment 5997524
OTG MaMa has a BB nowView attachment 5997525View attachment 5997526
Always LVoe to see your shopping spree hauls !! Beautiful additions ! I'm surprised you didn't get anything from the Sunrise Aquarelle collection...:tup:

Reactions: 23adeline
Went a little overboard for May after being on Ban Island 🏝️

Decided to live dangerously with the white Carryall PM. It was too beautiful to pass up! I’ll be carrying this bag a lot so wish me luck 😬

View attachment 5997878

And got a cute bucket hat and some sunnies. No one told me how comfy LV sunglasses are! I’m buying a second pair in pink!

View attachment 5997880
I guess u got bored on "Ban Island" ! LVoe all your new goodies !!! :love: :hbeat:

• Haha
Reactions: DrTr
It's been a while, I hope everyone is doing well! Purchased this in April online when I was in Hawaii for vacation and wasn't able to pick it up until today.

Loving the new Trio Toiletry Pouch (missed the original ones) and the interior colors. The 19 red is the same as my Kirigami medium and same size as my Kate Spade dupe.

Kirigami, Trio Toiletry, and the Pink Colormania Pochette Voyage are MIF. The Neon Yellow voyage was made in Italy. I was surprised to find the voyage is a little longer than the 26!

Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to use all of these for... :lol:

View attachment 5993759View attachment 5993760View attachment 5993761View attachment 5993762View attachment 5993763View attachment 5993764View attachment 5993765View attachment 5993766View attachment 5993767View attachment 5993768View attachment 5993769View attachment 5993770
I am a new convert to Pochette Voyages, and LOVE your pics here with your Kirigamis and TP Trio!! Thanks for the comparisons and congratulations!

I got the Nigo PV recently and love wearing it as a crossbody! But any and all of these will work beautifully as a clutch, or bag organiser in itself!

• Love
Reactions: DrTr and MCBadian07
I am a new convert to Pochette Voyages, and LOVE your pics here with your Kirigamis and TP Trio!! Thanks for the comparisons and congratulations!

I got the Nigo PV recently and love wearing it as a crossbody! But any and all of these will work beautifully as a clutch, or bag organiser in itself!
Thank you so much!! I hope you enjoy your PV Nigo!!