~~***~~ MAGIC Quick Reveal ~~***~~

*Sai* said:
Ok here we go...

Gorgeous......we're twins on this one (as this is one of my all time favorite designs I'm ashamed to say I have this is way too many color ways).

I also wanted to say a quick thanks to you......quite some time ago you revealed your Jige Duo. I knew I had to have one after seeing yours. After months and months of searching and stalking H.com I finally got one. Thanks for enabling me.

Gorgeous......we're twins on this one (as this is one of my all time favorite designs I'm ashamed to say I have this is way too many color ways).

I also wanted to say a quick thanks to you......quite some time ago you revealed your Jige Duo. I knew I had to have one after seeing yours. After months and months of searching and stalking H.com I finally got one. Thanks for enabling me.
Yaay We are TWINS... lol I would want to own this in many color ways also :blush:)

I don't know which country you are from but I did see a RED Jige Duo on H.com for UK/Europe not that long ago, I wonder if you purchased that one lol. Lol I have been enabled by so many so its good to now return the favor lol ...

Enjoy your wallet - I know I do!!!!

Oh sai, I'm so happy for you - a beautiful scarf for one of my favorite tPFers!! Magic Kelly is a beautiful pattern but I think this is my favorite colorway of it. Congrats, my friend!
Awww thank you, you make me :blush: I am flattered to be considered as one of your favorite tPFers..

This is one of my favourite scarves so far.... Now if only I could get a kelly in black with GHW to match hahaha... well a girl can dream :cloud9: