Magic Alhambra 4-motif earrings review

These look SOOO STUNNING on you!!! Thank you for your gorgeous pics and detailed write-up. Nice to see that they aren't overwhelming even with a fully curated ear (do I spy a Maria Tash thunderbolt in your conch?). I've been curious about these lately. :blush:
Thank you! Yes it’s a Maria Tash thunderbolt which I wore non-stop for about a year. I think the VCA looks like clouds and the little thunderbolt adds to the meteorological vibe haha.

I did take out the thunderbolt recently and whilst I never noticed it before (slept in it), the tips of the bolt dig into my ear slightly. The reason I raise it is because I’ve replaced it with a (circular) Dior Rose de Vents stud and I’ve found it more comfortable.

If you wear it as a lobe piercing then it wouldn’t be an issue!

Really appreciate your write up! The earrings really suit you. They look absolutely dreamy.

Thank you! I love your style (both jewellery and fashion) so it means a lot 😊

Hi @pomelofruit I have another question, if you don't mind my asking, I forgot to ask the SA when I was at the VCA store and now I'm back in my home country. Are these earrings part of the "regular" line or MTO? As in, did you just walk in the store and find a pair, or did you have to order and pay in full beforehand, or can you only order them after you've met a specific spend threshold?

Just trying to see if I should fall in love with the earrings or not and how obtainable they are for me :lol:

Hi @pomelofruit I have another question, if you don't mind my asking, I forgot to ask the SA when I was at the VCA store and now I'm back in my home country. Are these earrings part of the "regular" line or MTO? As in, did you just walk in the store and find a pair, or did you have to order and pay in full beforehand, or can you only order them after you've met a specific spend threshold?

Just trying to see if I should fall in love with the earrings or not and how obtainable they are for me :lol:
Mine were MTO but I recently saw a pair in stock in Beijing SKP mall so it’s part of the regular line if you’re lucky!

Reactions: Pursephile
You can also MTO them and get the money back as store credit if they’re not what you want.

Just saying, as there are worse places to have store credit :biggrin:

I'm not opposed to that idea either, and it would be likely what I do (I will get the 20 first though, so I don't see myself taking decisions on the earrings before next year) but it would be great if I could try them first :biggrin:

Reactions: pomelofruit