Maggie Patent Graphite or Maggie Cinnamon

• Patent Graphite

• Maggie Cinnamon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kelelanna

O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I know I'm sorta comparing apples and oranges when it comes to the color, however I can only get one.

I have two Coach Legacy Bags - One in whiskey and one in natural. So this will be my third Coach bag.

Which one should I get?

Thanks!

Attachments

• 13897_b4i6_a0.jpeg
    13897_b4i6_a0.jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 148
  • 13900_svgp_a0.jpeg
    13900_svgp_a0.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 156
Do you have any other black purses?? See, I would make sure to get a staple right away, black is so versatile and useful. They are both beautiful-I just think for now, you'll get the most use outta that one :biggrin: GL!

Do you have any other black purses?? See, I would make sure to get a staple right away, black is so versatile and useful. They are both beautiful-I just think for now, you'll get the most use outta that one :biggrin: GL!

Hi Lauren,

I own only one black bag - an LV epi St. Jacques. It's like a shopping tote. Actually I think the graphite is more of a charcoal grey color... but it's still in the same shade of black/dark, right?

I'd go with the patent graphite, it will be much more versatile. I'm waiting to see if they come out with new Maggie colors, but of what they have now patent graphite is definitely one of the most beautiful.

I voted for the Cinnamon in this one.....for one I think this is the color that will sell out for Maggie...notice they do not even carry it in the dept stores. Two, like other graphite bags better....the Sabrina, Parker HIppie etc and the Garnet. Think this is bag is perfect in the Cinnamon, great fall choice