Magenta madness

1. I'm going to pick up my Magenta City tomorrow!! I can't wait! A friend of my sister is selling hers...I paid an arm and a leg for it, but it will soo be mine!!:love:

For those of you who are magenta crazy, cricket has a magenta hobo, magenta classique and magenta box...Cricket has them. Hurry up because I'm suret they'll go quickly!

2. congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: :nuts:

3. wooowww... please share pics... okay....

4. I definitely will post pics once i get it. I was going to wait so that I wouldn't jinx myself, but I couldn't help it!!

5. excellente!!! I wish I could pull off the magenta but I tend to like the more pastel-y shades. I bet it's gorgeous!

6. Cutie is that a metallic pink 06 in your avatar? My friend is selling her metallic pink city so I'm wondering if this is what it looks like? It's gorgeous!!! :love: :nuts: :amuse:

7. Congratulations, magenta is such a stunning colour!:love:

8. Can't wait to see your pics ;) !! Congrats to this gorgeous magenta bag ... you will love it :love: !!

9. How exciting, congrats! Please post pictures :nuts:

10. yay!!!! congrats!!!!!

11. mpark, you're sooooo lucky! congrats! pls post pics!

12. Lucky girl! Congrats!

13. is that site legit? sorry, im not familiar with them and what country are they located out of ( conversion purposes) thanks

14. I Just Pm'd You...hurry And Read It

15. 0o0o0o congrats!!!!! totally loving the magenta!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice