Magenta GGH~ can you post pics???

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
I am blown away by how gorgeous magenta with GSH looks but am needing to see a picture of magenta with GGH. Does anyone have a bag or accessory with GGH? Thanks so much!!!!:smile:

Anyway~ what do you guys prefer~ magenta with GGH or SGH? I love it with silver but want to see a pic with gold!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no pictures but I saw the Magenta in both the SGH & GGH in person. I actually love it in GGH more. Somehow it blings up the Magenta & gives the bag more dimension & depth. But I am also a huge fan of the colour GOLD do I could be bias.

magenta SGH all the way!!! this bag is so hot.. the lighter magenta is complemented beautifully with the silver.. it's just harmony! :heart:

I have no pictures but I saw the Magenta in both the SGH & GGH in person. I actually love it in GGH more. Somehow it blings up the Magenta & gives the bag more dimension & depth. But I am also a huge fan of the colour GOLD do I could be bias.

WAAHHH~ I want to see how the GGH looks!!!! I wish someone would post a picture!!! Thanks for your opinion!!!