Madison Mini N/S Bonded Saffiano Totes

Ok ladies, help me figure this out. So the handle issue, I went to the Coach website and looked at the model carrying this bag crossbody and she had the handles tucked in so they obviously they didn't stick out. Is this how it was meant to be worn? If so, you can't zip it up this way..... Confused...

Ok ladies, help me figure this out. So the handle issue, I went to the Coach website and looked at the model carrying this bag crossbody and she had the handles tucked in so they obviously they didn't stick out. Is this how it was meant to be worn? If so, you can't zip it up this way..... Confused...

I never pay attention to the handles in those model shots--they frequently have the handles jammed down in a way that wouldn't really work in real life. Kind of annoying when you are trying to buy a bag online.
Here is the model shot from the mini bonded tote-she must be holding it down with her hand!

I never pay attention to the handles in those model shots--they frequently have the handles jammed down in a way that wouldn't really work in real life. Kind of annoying when you are trying to buy a bag online.
Here is the model shot from the mini bonded tote-she must be holding it down with her hand!

That's hilarious!!! I didn't see that one online... LOL

Well, I returned my tote and got this instead.... I just couldn't get past the handle sticking up. :sad:
It sounds strange because this bag's handles don't fold down but they don't bother me crossbody and they are not supposed to lay flat.

Attachments

• 1396180501999.jpg
    1396180501999.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 122