Mademoiselle Large Tote (?'s)

LVCRAZED

Ya, but no.
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
i have it. i have to be honest. it's not an easy bag. the lambskin leather catches every scratch and for such a large tote it gets banged up very easily. the mademoislle is better in the camera size or a smaller size.

it is inevitable for such a large bag to get scratched, hit things or rub against walls and such. if i had known this prior to getting it, i would have gotten the camera bag....which btw, my girlfriend has and she doesn't have the same problems with it, purely because of it's size.

it's a gorgeous bag and if u have ur heart set on it, go for it. but just keep in mind it's not practical.

good luck!!

ok! i'm a dork. i don't have this style, i have the really big one from the first series of mademoiselle bags that came out. i think this one is smaller. so it'll probably be easier to handle than the one i have!! what are the dims of this one?

ok! i'm a dork. i don't have this style, i have the really big one from the first series of mademoiselle bags that came out. i think this one is smaller. so it'll probably be easier to handle than the one i have!! what are the dims of this one?
I was very close to getting the really large one that first came out. Does it say "Chanel" on the outside bottom, in really big letters?

I loved it, it was almost perfect for me, but I thought it might be too bulky and wide at the bottom. Fabulous looking purse, though! I love the clean line of that purse.

Really???I love mine!:heart: I'm very surprised,mine is not so easy to scratch...:confused1:
I was thinking about it the other day...:yes: I have the version with the CHANEL on the bottom and i noticed the plastic on it got scratched more than the leather:nuts: I feel pretty comfortable with it...am i the only one?:P