Made a bag purchase today!! Anyone around for a reveal?

Congrats! It looks perfect for spring! Wear it in good health!

Wow what a beauty a big congratulations.

Color is gorgeous and love it with the light gold hardware. You are building quite the collection:heart:

Congratulations! It's beautiful.

Beautiful, congrats!

Perfect!! Congrats!!!

Pretty - congrats!

Beautiful congrats!!

She looks pretty! Looks like you are ready for summer too:biggrin:. Enjoy her & congratulations

Beautiful, congratulations!

Thank you everyone!!! I'm so excited to finally have a medium/large in my little collection!! I moved my stuff into her this morning and I'm really happy to find that she fits quite a bit more than my mini rectangulars. Perfect size!! I'm going back and forth on whether I want/need a Jumbo too....I like the idea of it holding more, but when I held it in the store it felt pretty heavy.

Reactions: Pmrbfay
Big congrats fj! I love white with GHW. I have a Jumbo Single Flap from way back when & I still love that handbag to this day. I'm really happy for you! :clap:

Thank you, Tulip!!! How is yours holding up? I'm hoping that as long as I wear her with light-coloured outfits, they white leather should stay clean and beautiful. Fingers crossed!!

Thank you, Tulip!!! How is yours holding up? I'm hoping that as long as I wear her with light-coloured outfits, they white leather should stay clean and beautiful. Fingers crossed!!
You are exactly correct. Mine looks as good as the day I bought it! Light colored clothing is a must (especially on the top). With some thought & preparation you should be able to keep it looking wonderful. And since it's such a beautiful handbag, the effort will be worth it! :tender:

Reactions: fashion_junky