mad ARHHH!!!!

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
So i wasnt crazy about anything in the sale right...but i ended up liking a baseball cap, as some of you know i was jipped adn it went out of stock so i was like whatever.

THen i checked the website againa and saw the blue tote...and i was like hey that would be cute for school so i got that, figured people on here said there was plenty available so i was like win win situation

BUT THEN!!!! I get an email saying they are trying to locate the bag! ARHHHH!!!!!!!!! NO FAIR NO FAIR!! :crybaby: everything i want goes out of stock! While they did not yet tell me its out of stock and i wont get it, but its been 10 days and they still havnt processed my order!!

IM SO MAD!!!

thanks for listening guys :sad: im so mad i didnt know what else to do!! :cursing:

ive BEEN pushing and i think they are getting annoyed!!! man i should have just ordered through my SA, but it was in the middle of the night and i just HAD to order it right then and there!

AHHHHHHHH!!! im so mad :sad: and i cant even cancel the order and do it through my SA because i gave my brothers credit card back :sad: im so sad

I received that email as well for two items I ordered. The black tote w/ white leather handles (script logo) and the medium black logo tote. (yeah I love tote!!!) i hope both items go through.

hehe thanks guys!!

i mean the sad part is i wasnt a million % in love with the bag but that night i was just WANTING something haha and i thought it would be cute for school!! :sad: well if i dont get it itll be like a blessing in disguise because ill be able to get another bag, right? haha

THANKS GUYS!!! i just hate how gucci's ordering system works BLAH!!!

hehe thanks guys...

tabbi have u had a problem with gucci too??

I mean i cant believe the way they are treating their customers!!! sell what u have, not an excess!!! its 2007 ud THINK they would have decent computer systems UGHHHHHH!

i don't buy online (they don't ship to our country) but even if they do I'd be very afraid that I'd be shipped the wrong item and it will be a lot of hassle. Just buy from the boutique. lotsa luck!:smile:

HERES A QUICK UPDATE....

i STILL dont have my bag!!! they said they finnally found one, blah blah blah...it was supposed to be here on wednesday but its saturday and STILL not here! i call and they are like well we forgot to put your apt number!!!!!! WTH?? and its going to come monday!

YUCK!