MAC vs Mini Beloved

LibraChic107

Jun 5, 2007
So I currently carry a black w/silver hardware mini beloved. I love the size, however i wanted something a little bit smaller. So i just got a black MAC w/silver hardware. Now that i see them... they look so similar and i am not sure if i should keep the MAC. FYI this is probably like my 5th black bag ( MAB Mini, Mini Beloved, Mini Devote, Metallic Black 3 Zip Rocker, and MAC ). I love black bags apparently :lol: . Should i keep the MAC or not....

So I currently carry a black w/silver hardware mini beloved. I love the size, however i wanted something a little bit smaller. So i just got a black MAC w/silver hardware. Now that i see them... they look so similar and i am not sure if i should keep the MAC. FYI this is probably like my 5th black bag ( MAB Mini, Mini Beloved, Mini Devote, Metallic Black 3 Zip Rocker, and MAC ). I love black bags apparently :lol: . Should i keep the MAC or not....

I'm glad you asked this question, LibraChic! I've been debating MAC vs. Mini B for a while. I prefer big bags with lots of pockets, and love the size of the Mini B although I love the dressier look of the MAC (this would be a commute-friendly work bag for me). The MAC is a tad small for the stuff I haul around on a daily basis, although I could view that as an opportunity to simplify :smile: I still love the MAC look.

They're stylistically different enough from one another to justify having one of each IMO, especially in black.