Review Mac False Eyelashes

Nov 30, 2008
I have been a user of many, many false eyelashes over the years as I have always had very thin, sparse lashes. They are long, but I'm always looking for lash strips to fill in and make them look full. Without knowing that there was any difference I used to also always buy only the cheap brands from stores like Ulta, Sallys, drugstores, etc.

I just recently purchased a pair of Mac lashes and I am absolutely amazed at the difference! There are of course all kinds of lashes from natural to glamorous, but I have been wearing the natural, #33.

I will tell you that these lashes are weightless! You literally cannot feel them on your eyes, whereas with other lashes I could always feel them. I think it may in part be that the Mac lashes do not really have a strip of plastic that the lashes attach to. There is a very thin thread, but when you apply glue to the lashes, the thread is so fine that the glue only sticks to the lash clumps themselves, not the entire strip of plastic. So, not only do you not have a lot of glue on your eyelid which can cause irritation, it also looks SO much more natural!

I can't believe how thrilled I am with these lashes! I would love to wear them on a daily basis now, but at $16 a pop they will have to be reserved for going out only.

If you are looking a great pair of lashes that look natural and feel great, look to the Mac brand!

Pic below, just after lashes were just applied. No other makeup.

Attachments

• photo 4-4.JPG
    photo 4-4.JPG
    314.3 KB · Views: 135
  • photo 1-6.JPG
    photo 1-6.JPG
    332 KB · Views: 136
I have been a user of many, many false eyelashes over the years as I have always had very thin, sparse lashes. They are long, but I'm always looking for lash strips to fill in and make them look full. Without knowing that there was any difference I used to also always buy only the cheap brands from stores like Ulta, Sallys, drugstores, etc.

I just recently purchased a pair of Mac lashes and I am absolutely amazed at the difference! There are of course all kinds of lashes from natural to glamorous, but I have been wearing the natural, #33.

I will tell you that these lashes are weightless! You literally cannot feel them on your eyes, whereas with other lashes I could always feel them. I think it may in part be that the Mac lashes do not really have a strip of plastic that the lashes attach to. There is a very thin thread, but when you apply glue to the lashes, the thread is so fine that the glue only sticks to the lash clumps themselves, not the entire strip of plastic. So, not only do you not have a lot of glue on your eyelid which can cause irritation, it also looks SO much more natural!

I can't believe how thrilled I am with these lashes! I would love to wear them on a daily basis now, but at $16 a pop they will have to be reserved for going out only.

If you are looking a great pair of lashes that look natural and feel great, look to the Mac brand!

Pic below, just after lashes were just applied. No other makeup.

Those look great, and really natural.