MAB vs. Mattie

wifeyb

wallet whore
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
im new to RM and I need one of these bags. I dont really know what the main differences are....could you tell me?

comparison pics??

i normally carry shoulder bags: 9in. is perfect shoulder strap drop length, are either of these able to be carried on the shoulder with the handles? does one have a deeper drop length?

help this new Minkette choose her bag! :P
ps-happy mothers day to all the hot mamas!

ps- i searched the reference section, and looked through threads and didnt find anything like this, but if i overlooked one, link me? thanks!

I think mattie has a better drop length. But both are equally comfy to carry on the shoulder. I love the mattie. I tried the mab twise but my dh said it looked like luggage.

Wifey I have 2 Matinee bags and one MAB and the mattie is soooo much more comfortable for me to carry on the shoulder. To me, the MAB is boxy while the Mattie has a softer shape. Plus the Mattie has at least an extra inch drop length and the straps don't fall off my shoulder like the MAB's straps tend to. Hope that helps!

tracy and jxw-thanks for your help! im going to check out those threads, and jxw, could you pretty please with sugar on top post some comparison pics?!?!?! i love you long time! lol :lol:

wifey, unfortunately I had to send my MAB back to RM for repair/return so I don't know if/when I will get her back (lots of issues)...unfortunately all I have left are my Nikki's and Matinees! If I get it back I will definitely post comparison pics!

Wifey I have 2 Matinee bags and one MAB and the mattie is soooo much more comfortable for me to carry on the shoulder. To me, the MAB is boxy while the Mattie has a softer shape. Plus the Mattie has at least an extra inch drop length and the straps don't fall off my shoulder like the MAB's straps tend to. Hope that helps!

I agree. The base of my MAB is just a little too big for me right now. im hoping that after using it a lot, itll soften up and "Slouch" a little.

here are some pics:

unstuffed
_DSC0019.jpg

_DSC0020.jpg

stuffed

_DSC0021.jpg

_DSC0022.jpg

bad mod shots lol
_DSC0025.jpg

_DSC0026.jpg

_DSC0027.jpg

HTH

i have both (although my matinee is new). Today i had wished i had my MAB because i wanted to fit a folder in my matinee and the zipper wasn't wide enough....I like the look of both though!