MA Hobo Pics

I got my emerald MAM there, Navy mini Nikki with CC lining, and envy matinee there. I do find it more difficult to search though. On PM I can just put "Rebecca Minkoff bag", on Mercari I have to try bag, purse, etc.

I got my emerald MAM there, Navy mini Nikki with CC lining, and envy matinee there. I do find it more difficult to search though. On PM I can just put "Rebecca Minkoff bag", on Mercari I have to try bag, purse, etc.
Yes, Mercari drives me crazy!! It is NOT user friendly at all! Depop is worse!

And honestly, I don't even remember what I typed in to find it...what was that seller's name...was it Aunt Oprah?? ;) We both basically got brand new bags for around $65 ish??
Yes, and she's not there anymore. She had one more OS that she took down, was going to put it back up but never did. It was redish/wine.

the few times I've gone there I just used rebecca minkoff bag ....didn't realize that wasn't giving me everything. I noticed that when I'd look at a listing and then back out of it, it would take me all the way back to the main page instead of the page I'd been on for the search

Reactions: Shelby33