LXR AND CO (176 Yonge st ) NOT RECOMMENDABLE

REMEDIOS DUCAY

Aug 28, 2018
Like this store and I recommended to my friends and relative to purchase their Louis Vuitton in this company but now I will think twice before I buy anything from this second hand purses again due to my unsatisfactory service I received from them.
Aug 22,2018 Wednesday I purchased a Louis Vuitton bag $1500 then I told my sister to go and buy her bag too there so She on AUG 24 that’s Friday 24,208 she told me they are having 50% off the second bag if she buys 2.
So today Aug 28,2018 I went with my bag that I purchased last Aug 22,2018 and talk to the manager of the store that I just bought this bag last Aug 22 and Aug 24 you guys selling the second bag is 50% off so since it’s only 2 days apart if I can get the deal too the manager said NO I’m sure anyone who bought their bag same day like me is very upset why she didn’t buy on the 24th instead. It’s okay if I didn’t find out after 2 days.
I emailed the district manager about this matter Andy I am still wai9tn for their reply.

1st of all this is a second hand bag they should at least have 7 days return but NO you cannot return at all and no way you cannot get the difference even in 2 days it’s very bad.

If you buy in LOUIS VUITTON STORE new one you can even return with in 30 days as long as you don ruse it but in this second hand store you can’t even return in 1 day after you purchase it. Until now I cannot believe they won’t give me the other bag for 50%. I regret buying in this company.

BE CAREFULL IN THIS STORE YOU CANNOT RETURN EVEN IN 1 DAY AFTER YOU PURCHASE OR YOU CANNOT EVEN GET THE PROMO EVEN 1 OR 2 DAYS YOU PURCHASED IT HAPPENDED TO.

Interesting.. Is this the new consignment store that is in the Bay/the Saks in the Eaton Centre in Toronto? I have walked by a few times, and looked at a few items, but always feel unnecessarily pressured by the sales associates

Interesting.. Is this the new consignment store that is in the Bay/the Saks in the Eaton Centre in Toronto? I have walked by a few times, and looked at a few items, but always feel unnecessarily pressured by the sales associates
You are right. Great idea to be able to sell your expensive stuff and buy a used bag for cheaper price but they shod at least acknowledge my complain for this reason I will not buy anything in that store in the future.