LVR-such GORGEOUS colorful paddys for the fall!!

sratsey

O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
How does it work if you order from them with the VAT excluded?
Do you pay customs or taxes?

I'm on the prowl for an Ivory Paddy, since I want one that I can use this summer and througout the year...but I was just browsing the site, and OMG, the COLORS they have are so YUMMMMY!!
Enough to make me want to sell of some of my Vuitton pieces just to get one of these gorgeous bags!

I love this color:
0087.JPG

It says it's "Aubergine" Metallise

And then there's this other metallic
0090.JPG

Which they're calling "Acier"

0510.JPG

0020.JPG

And this one is CASTOR
0018.JPG

Which I guess is similar to the 06 Whiskey?

0512.JPG

0021.JPG

MUSCADE
0024.JPG

The rouge is calling to me. I have a red from 05 but I find it to orange, I want a red with blue undertones. This looks like the one, but who knows what the actual color is not on a monitor.

I ordered a whiskey from LVR last Winter and when it arrived, Fed Ex faxed me paperwork to fill out, then released the bag. They sent me a bill for about $ 100-150 duties (can't remember) afterward. Way cheaper than buying from the US by $2-300.

sunspark said:
The rouge is calling to me. I have a red from 05 but I find it to orange, I want a red with blue undertones. This looks like the one, but who knows what the actual color is not on a monitor.

I too bought the first 05 red (thank you very much, it is all your fault). It is named rouge on the tag. Mine has blue undertones. The only place I see the tiniest bit of orange is on the 2 leather tabs that fold over the locks. I really am thinking it depends on the dye lot of the leather. SInce the name is the same, I think it is a re-release of the same color. This might be one you need to hand select in person.

I thought I saw that bleu nuit was to be re-released as well. Same season as rouge and same original color name. If it were a different red, I think they would name it differently, kwim?

You're welcome (evil grin), and thank you for the info. Hmmm, I guess I should just not pre-order it then huh? I almost did this morning. The blue is also calling my name, has been for a while. Might luck out and get a deal on ebay or the MP though. Decisions, decisons :smile:

chicbags said:
I too bought the first 05 red (thank you very much, it is all your fault). It is named rouge on the tag. Mine has blue undertones. The only place I see the tiniest bit of orange is on the 2 leather tabs that fold over the locks. I really am thinking it depends on the dye lot of the leather. SInce the name is the same, I think it is a re-release of the same color. This might be one you need to hand select in person.

I thought I saw that bleu nuit was to be re-released as well. Same season as rouge and same original color name. If it were a different red, I think they would name it differently, kwim?