lvlady is killling me =(

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. At the moment she has soooo many bags that I want...

Reade GM (IN VERY GOOD CONDITION AND I WANT IT SOOOOO BAD)
    Cabas Alto
    MC White Trouville
    Conte de Fees Pochette in black!!!

=( I want all of them but sadly, being a college student doesn't allow me to spend so much.

2. I know exactly what your talking about. There is so much stuff that I want to buy, but not nearing enough money to buy them all. :hysteric:

3. I feel your pain
    where the credit card bill and the wish lists are bigger then one's spendable funds

4. Where? Link please.

5. I found it. MC White Trouville looks good.

6. i don't see the mc trouville. did it get snapped up already?

7. I feel for you, no more LV for me for awhile too !

8. Thanks evolkatie :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:No handbags for me for a while but Wow the reade GM is gorgeous!:graucho:

9. OMG!!! Don't I know it! Thankfully, I don't have an eBay account and my SIL does all my buying!:lol: Sometimes, by the time I get a hold of her, the bag is gone! This arrangement is great! It saved me a lot of $$$!!!;)

10. I SO want that Alto, but I just bought a Mezzo (YIPPPPEEEE!). I'm not sure I can justify another bag......yet......

11. So many bags- so little money.:rant:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice